Who Keeps Erasing Negative Reviews Of Transact?!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by on the money, Mar 28, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Was this in reference to various members' negative opinion posts, or to OP's own childish, multiple negative posts?

#11     Mar 30, 2008
  2. nlimit1

nlimit1

transact sucks.... so thanks for the review

#12     Mar 30, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why?

#13     Mar 30, 2008
  4. I have been with Transact for over 3 years. They have an extremely stable platform. I rarely have had to use customer support, but when I did they took care of the problem while I was on the phone, and were never rude. If you people with Infinity are having problems, I suggest going to Transact direct. On the other hand, I hope yall leave Transact, so they don't get too big and start having IB-like problems.

#14     Mar 30, 2008
  5. For those who are interested, I gave a full review with real reasons in my first review. It was removed without justification. My complaints regarding them were very bad data feed, rude unhelpful back office staff, and apathy to being stuck in a position and needing to get out immediately because it is costing money every second. If you are stuck in a losing position because the SW doesn't work, and you have to argue with back office staff to get you out of the position, I think you will agree there is a serious problem.
    Re multiple posts, maybe childish, but certainly justified. Re "truth in reporting", why should the negative reviews not be included with the positive reviews? Isn't that the reason the review board is there? To those who made childish comments, grow up, get a life, and find a better hobby then trolling the threads, looking for an opportunity to write something you think is clever.

#15     Mar 31, 2008