Who is your favorite permabull to ridicule?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 1, 2002.

1. optional777-
    i almost pissed myself...that chimp picture is killing me! LOL:D

#51     Aug 2, 2002
  2. [​IMG]

Tinky Winky has spoken!

#52     Aug 2, 2002
  3. Joe Fatapaglia! :D

#53     Aug 2, 2002
  4. Have you guys no respect for GrEaTness?

All these anal ists could buy and sell you 10 times over.

Think about that.:mad:

#54     Aug 2, 2002
  5. Who told him he was an equity strategist??

Pathetic.

The only guy that I ever listen to on CNBC is Art Cashin. He's the only one that has any idea how the market works. And when he truly doesn't know something he utters those seldom spoken 3 words: "I don't know." -- He's also pretty funny!

#55     Aug 2, 2002
  6. Babak

Babak

If you remember, he continuously reminded everyone that he has been right about the economy (that its strong) and wrong about the market.

With the revised GDP numbers, I wonder if he'll fess up that he was wrong about the economy and the market?

#56     Aug 2, 2002
  7. Kudlow fess up?

Not likely......
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawrence of America, our favorite anal retentive economist, reels upon hearing the economic data of the day......

[​IMG]

#57     Aug 2, 2002
  8. LOL !

OPTIONAL - How do you do your screen caps? TV tuner card?

#58     Aug 2, 2002
  9. harkm

harkm

Battipaglia is without a doubt the biggest "permabull". That guy will candy coat any bad news. Rates going up? No Problem. Battipaglia says that rates will be lower soon and the market is a forward looking mechanism. Rates going down? Hell, everybody knows the market goes up with interest rates falling. That guy is unbelievable.

#59     Aug 2, 2002
  10. doher

doher

tonight he implored us -not to forget that the DOW - finished the week up 49 points.

thanks Paul - now go cash ur paycheck

Talk about sucking on the public trough

#60     Aug 2, 2002