Who is your favorite permabull to ridicule?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Its one thing for people to pimp the market and tout stocks on CNBC or any free public forum. But what's really disgusting is that some of these Bulls give out their advice for pay.

Cramer's got some kind of expensive pay service where he touts stocks. He's been incredibly wrong all along. Another Moron bottompicker.

Don Hays has a pay newsletter. Seems like he's trying to be somekind of Hero in calling a Bottom. Yes, another Moron bottompicker.

There are many others, probably. I don't know their names, as I don't even pay attention to them anymore.

#21     Aug 1, 2002
  2. This whole discussion plays into my opinion that no one can pick bottoms or tops consistently. Not william oneil's cute little method, not Don Hayes with his crappy charts and indicators, no one.

The point is.. who cares where the bottom will be?

And investing in the stock market, mutual funds, etc. is a dangerous game for retiring. I personally only use extremely safe fixed income to invest for retirement. I am not greedy! Investing in the market for retirement is dead. Those kind of numbers we have seen in the past are over. Ask people that retired in the 70's.. they will tell you what I mean.

--MIKE

#22     Aug 1, 2002
  3. This is why I love being a daytrader. Who gives a rat's ass where the top, bottom or next rally comes from. As long as the market moves. Let the buy and holders worry about it.

#23     Aug 1, 2002
  4. Tech Analysis,

RIGHT ON!

#24     Aug 1, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

Since I make a concerted effort not to watch CNBC anymore, I forget the names of the players....but what about that guy that sounds like he sets his alarm while he's sleeping to get up and make sure he has a cigarette every 9 minutes?

#25     Aug 1, 2002
  6. You're talking about Kudlow right?

I'm just guessing. I haven't watched that network in months.

#26     Aug 1, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

No, the guy with the raspy voice...Irish name I think. Does Kudow smoke cigarettes? I thought he just liked to subsidize the tobacco farmers. Trickle down farming:confused:

#27     Aug 1, 2002
  8. with you guys, my girls gone wild, drunken, 3 man beach softball
    tourney, oddly enough called overtheline....our team name was ..
    3 priests looking for an altar boy........ hehehehe

#28     Aug 1, 2002
  9. I always wondered if Kernan and Faber are closed Gays? Is this accusation legitimate? Hmmmm..

Also, Kudlow used to be a cocaine/alcohol Addict- that's right a self-admitted Addict (in 1994). Do a web search on Google if you don't believe me. Type in Kudlow and Cocaine....

How the hell did he get on CNBC?

#29     Aug 1, 2002
  10. He fits right in.

Wasn't Bartiromo or her husband involved in some stock chicanery at some time?

#30     Aug 1, 2002