who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. doggyfx

doggyfx

Good to see you are eager enough to try new names in the industry. I would rather stay with reliable ones like Interactive brokers, tickmill or Hotforex

#81     Jul 2, 2017
  2. What about this month I have no claims, exept a little bit requotes. Sometimes I have to agree with a new price.

#82     Jul 2, 2017
  3. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Since my broker has changed account types, I switched to a new ECN and haven't noticed anything new, they just made a min depo larger a bit. Don't see any difference really :) the same ok

#83     Jul 4, 2017
  4. doggyfx

doggyfx

Accepting clients with 5 or 10 bucks looks really suspicious and spoil the image of broker. Even basic logic suggests the broker acts like a market maker and its impossible to get access to interbank market with 10 bucks.

#84     Jul 8, 2017
  5. raniya

raniya

For now, I use FXB for trading. this broker give low spread for their clients. And I try to maximize it as well as possible.

#85     Jul 18, 2017
  6. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Sure, it does look so
    I think it makes sense and progress :)

#86     Jul 19, 2017
  7. doggyfx

doggyfx

I still don't understand why some many traders without clear clues on how market maker act, hates them? Isn't it a massive hysteria like a story of some unlucky guy going about trading community?
    It doesn't make sense that a broker will risk its reputation and name to take away your 100$ when it can lose 100 000 if this story goes public.

#87     Jul 24, 2017
  8. Hafizmd

Hafizmd

Hates brokers that raise the deposit limit? Have I understood you correctly?

#88     Jul 25, 2017
  9. noahark

noahark

FXCM is one hell of a Broker, rugged to the core. Sometimes, I wonder if the fined levied again them are just a formality or they are actually paying the money to the regulatory authority. I am not sure. We are not talking about 100s of dollar fine, its thousands of fines. How do they manage that? And what are proofs that they are actually paying the fines?

#89     Jul 27, 2017
  10. Xela

Xela

I think regulators would be petitioning courts for winding-up orders if they weren't paying all their fines, and the whole situation would be even bigger news than it is.

They're no longer allowed to trade in the US, now.

#90     Jul 27, 2017