who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Aside from smooth withdrawal, many things must be considered first. With so many brokers advertising themselves as being the best, choosing a Forex broker can be a very daunting task since the number of available options is overwhelming.

#31     Dec 28, 2016
  2. Robian

Robian

It's like questioning about my favorite clothes brand. I don't know, I wear those one which is comfortable for me, the same is here

#32     Jan 5, 2017
  3. Xela

Xela

Wow, you're certainly the first trader I've ever encountered who has as many different broker accounts as he wears brands of clothing ... never heard of that, before. (Can't be an easy situation to manage, surely???).

#33     Jan 5, 2017
  4. Robian

Robian

Okay, maybe it's very abstract :D
    Probably it's a favorite pair of jeans, and a favorite pair of sneakers, and one more favorite shirt :)

#34     Jan 5, 2017
    Alexfx79 and Xela like this.
  5. doggyfx

doggyfx

Very good metaphor because its so annoying to see those endless threads of broker comparisons. Spreads, slippage, execution etc. etc.

#35     Jan 5, 2017
  6. Agree! we need to stop comparing and just accept, because no perfect person, no perfect broker, market is volatile. period.

#36     Jan 5, 2017
  7. doggyfx

doggyfx

in addition to my words I personally trade with a broker which has numerous newbie complaints which were burned with high leverage but for me its excellent as I understand the risks and consequences thus calculate every step I make there.

#37     Jan 11, 2017
  8. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

Never thought of a company as about a pair of jeans. Interesting view :)
    Well... I have more practical attitude to this. There are ones I work with and ones I don't work with.

#38     Jan 12, 2017
  9. pipeguy

pipeguy

I don't remember if I posted my opinion there but my favorite ones are Tickmill and LMAX

#39     Jan 22, 2017
  10. Alexfx79

Alexfx79

What is your motivation?

#40     Jan 23, 2017