who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I currently trade with FP Markets, my favorite broker that offers some of the best trading conditions with spreads starting at 0.0pips and commission costs lower than any other ecn brokers out there.

#191     Nov 8, 2021
  2. I have been trading with Coinexx for a couple of months and never had to face any major issues. The withdrawals are quick so that’s a relief for me.

#192     Nov 11, 2021
  3. the best Forex broker doesn't restrict any kind trading techniques with scalping hedging.

#193     Feb 10, 2022
  4. For scalping traders, choosing a broker is important, the winner contest FTC 2021 Emirhan Goren in the interview said why he already use FXOpen broker about two years because this broker has a tight spread and withdrawal process only about two days

#194     Feb 10, 2022
  5. S.Luke

S.Luke

My favourite broker is FP Markets, an ASIC regulated broker with some of the tightest spreads that average around 0.1 pips in most major pairs like EURUSD, JPYUSD, and a few others.

There are no major issues like servers freezing or spreads widening, even the withdrawal and deposit processes are effortless.

#195     Apr 28, 2022
  6. Codrin

Codrin

For now, I am using fxview for forex trading, gonna jump to crypto trading soon. So far, I am pleased with their spreads and commissions.

#196     May 10, 2022
  7. Mustache

Mustache

@Codrin Which crypto pairs are available for trading with fxview?

#197     May 12, 2022
  8. Usually, traders when already found a suitable broker hence they stick to using the broker as long as all services are good, I use FXOpen may be more than ten years less. the broker has regulated based UK, Australia, and Europe refers on footer forum

• FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.
    • FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871 – ABN 61 143 678 719.
    • FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.
    • FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

#198     May 12, 2022
  9. Colobus

Colobus

@Mustache BTC, ETC,LTC,XRP and BCH against USD.

#199     May 25, 2022
  10. Mustache

Mustache

That’s good. I am planning to stick with ETH and XRP only at least in the beginning. Can you tell me the min deposit for crypto trading?.

#200     May 31, 2022