who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I am trading in FXOpen, they provide ECN account, STP account, Micro account and also crypto account, support platform MT4 and MT5 and also TickTrader platform, has variable spread from zero spread, many instrument trading available, regulated ASIC, FCA, and Cysec, currently I am work in STP account so far so good fast execution order.

#171     May 3, 2021
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

Yes it's great broker, EA tests conducted there and with Hotforex showed results which were significantly better and taking into account that my algos are very execution sensitive, the results said a lot about quality.

#172     May 7, 2021
  3. I cant say i have a favourite broker, but I have to agree, stick with what works and i do trade hotforex, manual and they just get the job done and i have nothing to complain about

#173     May 22, 2021
  4. I haven’t found one yet, but rather looking for one these days. My primary focus is going for the best of tools and instruments along with tighter spreads.

#174     Jun 12, 2021
  5. kroxobor

kroxobor

It is US-based broker so US citizens should have no issues registering with them. However small leverage is a big drawback especially for traders who use advanced risk management systems, you are forced to take smaller risk, sacrificing return targets which can be compensated only by putting additional margin. That's why I prefer to trade with offshore brokers which have FCA license like Tickmill or Hotforex.

#175     Jun 13, 2021
  6. Choosing a broker sometimes makes it confusing because there are so many brokers in the forex industry, but if already make a decision, and walking around the time always good service no any problem, hence we will comfortable using the broker, broker that offers low spread and regulated is most preferable.

#176     Jun 13, 2021
  7. Adler

Adler

For now, my favourite broker has been FP Markets because of their reliable customer service and stable spreads when trading major or minor currency pairs.

#177     Jun 25, 2021
  8. Usually, each trader has their own decision to choose the broker, as long as comfortable and giving all trading conditions to make a profitable trading, stick with one broker is good as long as they trusted company, but nothing wrong if trader try to diversify their capital and use several brokers

#178     Jul 8, 2021
  9. kroxobor

kroxobor

Yes and FCA regulation should be top priority because apply strict rules to brokers and there is minimal risk of scam

#179     Jul 10, 2021
    radex78 likes this.
  10. Yes, I think so too, FCA regulation has strict rules, the most broker under its regulation is good and minimal risk of scam.

#180     Jul 11, 2021