who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I currently trade with FP Markets (ECN account). Their Trading conditions are the best that i've seen in the recent past, their spreads are really tight (Averages 0.0 pips for the majors) and the commission cost are lower as well when compared with other similar brokers.

One of the main reason why i would recommend FP Markets over other brokers is their customer support team, they genuinely try to help and are really quick in responding and solving issues.

#151     Jul 9, 2020
  2. Concesso

Concesso

I'd pick FP Marekts, they are my go to broker for Day trading as the trading conditions offered in their Raw Spreads (ECN) account is ideal for scalping,The spreads are some of the tightest starting from 0.0 pips for majors like EURUSD, GBPUSD etc. Execution is pretty quick and most importantly no spread widening issues even during volatile time

#152     Jul 15, 2020
  3. I have been using tickmill for quite long time now I won’t say that the broker is my favorite but I am quite satisfied with their conditions no major issues till now. Also I started using another broker recently, fxview, I am impressed with their spreads. They seem good for scalping. Lets see how it goes with them in future.

#153     Sep 4, 2020
  4. My favorite broker is FP Markets. When most other brokers' are new to the market with intention to manipulate pricing and make as much money as possible from it's clients.FP Markets have been in operation for over 15 years with regulation from ASIC and positive reviews overall from majority of their clients. They have some of the best trading conditions as well, i have been Trading (mainly intraday) with them for over a year now and the experience has been positive.

#154     Oct 23, 2020
  5. Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#155     Nov 5, 2020
  6. Elly9

Elly9

My current most favorite is Fxview. Low spreads + low commissions!

#156     Nov 11, 2020
  7. Jenzien

Jenzien

FP Markets is my favourite choice of a broker because of their robust trading condition, and I can also trade global stocks or commodities as they have over 10000 different products.

#157     Jan 12, 2021
  8. Laura48

Laura48

But what about the withdrawals? How has been the experience there?

#158     Jan 25, 2021
  9. thursday

thursday

Per side, not to be confused for RT

#159     Jan 27, 2021
  10. bulls95

bulls95

To be able to call a broker your favourite usually takes years i believe, since its not too certain that one may find the best broker in the first go. I have personally been with a couple of them and its now that i can say that I found one that fits my trading needs completely and thats Turnkeyforex.

#160     Jan 30, 2021