who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Innocie

Innocie

Coinexx all the way, charges $2 as commission and spreads are super tight.

#141     Aug 8, 2019
  2. LewisJas

LewisJas

That’s true no broker could be perfect there are pros and cons attached with everyone, like I am quite satisfied with the trading conditions of my current broker Fxbrew but they accept only cryptos, since their offerings are good so I am in no mood of leaving them just because of this reason
    And I don’t switch brokers easily until the issue is really big.

#142     Aug 9, 2019
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

This broker looks reliable but it still has a long way to earn reputation like Hotforex, Tickmill or IB brokers. Hope all forex brokers will acquire FCA license and realise that long-term relationships are better in any aspect than hunting from low-hanging fruit = fraud clients.

#143     Aug 12, 2019
  4. Vettel5

Vettel5

From my experience, FP Markets has been my Favorite broker. The main advantage compared to the other brokers is the number of Instruments available to Trade, in addition to FX, I can also trade global stocks and commoditie, they have over 10000 different products.

Their customer support and trading conditions are one of the best in the industry, they have maintained good reputation for over 15 years now

#144     May 19, 2020
  5. I really don't have favorites, but when it comes to choosing a broker I always make sure they are regulated. Here some of the ones I trust- eToro, Fxview and IC markets.Before choosing always make sure to compare trading conditions though.

#145     May 21, 2020
  6. There are many Forex brokers in the market and our choice may be different so my favourite broker may not yours. Always choose a broker with a good reputation and broker should be regulated too.

#146     May 25, 2020
  7. Logan15

Logan15

My favourite broker is FP Markets, I currently trade with their Raw account where the spreads are as low as 0.0 pips.

They have a very responsive customer service and are regulated by ASIC since 2005. So one of the most reliable brokers out there.

#147     May 26, 2020
  8. My favourite broker is Coinexx. It offers super tight spreads and commission as low as $2. Also, to add, unreguated brokers are none less safer than regulated brokers as being a regulated broker does not necessarily mean that your funds are safe.

#148     May 27, 2020
  9. Minypeter

Minypeter

I am still not able to find that one favorite broker with whom I can go trading for the long-term. But these days I have connected with a few brokers who were reputed and reliable as I researched about them. I am just hoping these brokers turn out to be helpful to me and I can actually add one to my list of favorite forex brokers.

#149     Jun 30, 2020
  10. New on this forum, but not new to trading :) I remember how I stumbled upon various FX brokers when I first started trading. Creating demo accounts on multiple platforms to understand the Forex marketplace in a better way was quite challenging, though. But, I adapted the ever-changing trading market and improvised my trading strategies for better-earning opportunities. My all-time favorite FX brokers are IG, Fxview and XM.

#150     Jul 2, 2020