who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. It should be mentioned that Oanda is a Market Maker.

They are, but why 'should' it be mentioned? Oanda isn't a bucket shop. The operating model doesn't make a broker evil. Evil brokers will do evil things regardless of how they present themselves.

Further, forex is a made market.. it doesn't matter if it's your broker, or some LP your broker passes the trade to... all that matters is the price reflects what's fair in the market.

#131     Nov 13, 2018
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

Well its a bit confusing to trade with a broker who took popular crypto name. I wouldn't risk my money with new brokers, competition is high and often they can't offer excellent services. Will stick to Hotforex and Tickmill my two current forex brokers, been with them for 5 years maybe more.

#132     Nov 18, 2018
  3. they depend on many factors like How much commission do they charge? How is the platform? Whats the spread on the currencies like?

#133     Dec 31, 2018
  4. wjk

wjk

Withdrawing this comment. Routine platform crashes, including today. Account not recognized on my mobile, desktop wont stay up more than a few minutes on home system. Not possible for me to trade today (eurusd). This has happened several times in the last month or so (also during volatile periods). For years, it never happened. Maybe getting bought out makes the diff. I'm looking for someone else. Lost confidence in Oanda. What a disappointment.

#134     Jan 15, 2019
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

There are too many brokers for just one to be my favourite. As long as the broker in question is well-regulated, has a good server connection and I can withdraw my money without a problem, I'm fine.

#135     Jan 19, 2019
  6. A broker can be your favorite until they turn around and bite you in the ass. I have no love for any broker; I just want to make consistent profit and withdraw my funds without any issues. At the moment Forexchief Broker is doing a good job in ensuring that am satisfied.

#136     Jan 30, 2019
  7. geedy

geedy

I agree, they have really stood the test of times. I really do Appreciate them, if ever I was to choose another broker I would consider them.

#137     Jan 30, 2019
  8. #138     Apr 10, 2019
  9. heispark

heispark

There's no 100% perfect brokers without any complaints.......

#139     Apr 10, 2019
  10. pipeguy

pipeguy

Never thought such a big broker can experience outages of the whole platform or the on the most liquid pairs like EURUSD..Are you eligible to trade with FCA or ASIC entities?

#140     Apr 12, 2019