who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

You can open with 100.00 and spreads are excellent as others have mentioned. Margin up to 500:1 if you want it. (I use 50:1 max).

#121     Aug 28, 2018
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Thanks check proper when home, Might work better than spot and indexs.

#122     Aug 28, 2018
  3. Marokkoko

Marokkoko

let me tell you some words abou forex. I've been trying to trade for 4 years. I've been learning some strategies, guides, watching some reviews, etc... And only nowdays i've got some profit from that. It's really risky and difficult.

#123     Oct 4, 2018
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Icmarkets seems okay via mt4.

Really easy once an account is created to try other types, ie ctrader and mt5 and instantly transfer your funds to experiment, or standard or ecn account, try ecn later.

Support chat people very good aswell.

#124     Oct 4, 2018
  5. pipeguy

pipeguy

Hope to see from them some protection measures introduced like a recovery fund (like Hotforex made) which protects them from operational risks, like platform freezes, liquidity failures, etc. It will be good protection for traders from black swans etc.

#125     Oct 7, 2018
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

I only keep the min to play 2 or 3 $10 per pt contracts in account and 1 draw down max, limits my risk stops me getting greedy, dont trust brokers that much, no point running account upto 100k to be told you cant withdraw it lol

#126     Oct 7, 2018
  7. kaneutaka

kaneutaka

FXTM is quite good.

They are regulated by FCA, CySEC and FSCA. Thus, you can trust them. Their leverage is above market average with 1:1000. Pips are are definetely low.

Moreover, i haven't got any problem with their very kind customer service employees. You can give a try.

#127     Oct 12, 2018
  8. PipMan77

PipMan77

I'm trading with few brokers but Coinexx is the top favorite here. Spreads are what I like the most, didn't face any issues so far.
    @kaneutaka they don't offer that leverage anymore.

#128     Nov 2, 2018
  9. pipeguy

pipeguy

Does it also support forex pairs? Looks like it is intended to use for cryptocurrencies only which offer measly returns currently

#129     Nov 11, 2018
  10. PipMan77

PipMan77

hey! yes I understand your point very well. Cryptos were quite a risky bet this year. But with Coinexx I trade Forex pairs mostly. Infact they offer commodities, indices and a few cryptos apart from more than 50 currency pairs and their spreads on major pairs are very impressive. maybe you should try.

#130     Nov 13, 2018