who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Any comments on your experience with Pepperstone?...Where/are you using their platform or mt4 ?

#101     Feb 25, 2018
  2. adam koay

adam koay

Charterprime is quite good in service! I have tried many different forex brokers in the past years but recently I started trading with Charterprime, I found that their order execution is fast, and customer support is always responding properly to all my questions and concerns. Highly recommended broker!

#102     Feb 28, 2018
  3. Buckey

Buckey

My favorite is Coinexx. They are a FX crypto hybrid-broker. And since they are one of the only few brokers that offer cryptos on MT5, I choose to trade with them. Other than that I like the spreads they offer, which is by far the most competitive.

#103     Jul 17, 2018
    FX_Hedge likes this.
  4. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

I have no issues with FXChoice or Tallinex.

Yes...Tallinex! ;-)

#104     Jul 24, 2018
  5. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

ESMA going to mess with their leverage...UK based. #@&%

#105     Jul 24, 2018
  6. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

BTW, the broker JAFX has cryptos too...on MT4.

I hope they add MT5 soon.

#106     Jul 24, 2018
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Nitemare, waiting for my funds from FXCM figured get out early before everyone else who hasn't checked there email realises, Can't trade, boring some of the cash till end of August so got 5 - 6 weeks off :( NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Pepperstone Australian looks the best so far, more Demo's to trail though!!

#107     Jul 24, 2018
  8. Buckey

Buckey

Hi FX-Hedge, the broker is not regulated by FCA or any regulatory body so the changes are not going to affect them. Quoting them from one of my chats with them they said

"Coinexx does not engage in any activities involving fiat currency or money transmission of any kind, therefore do not require regulation. We operate as a self-regulated entity and satisfy all regulatory requirements and compliances."

#108     Aug 7, 2018
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Thanks, option for people, but sounds UK based and not regulated at all, prefer Australian and regulated by Australia, makes me feel 2% better about having my money there.

Certainly an option if you don't like Australia, but it's not like you'd go beat down the office doors same country or not for a few K's!!

#109     Aug 7, 2018
  10. w3c

w3c

fxpro, hotforex, ic markets and pepperstone. I only trade 2 of 4 and hear many good feedback and real withdrawal proofs from these brokers.

#110     Aug 15, 2018