Who is your favorite CNBC chick?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pumpanddumper, Jun 20, 2007.

1. nitro

nitro

Margaret Brennan is smoldering hot, imo. She is busting out of her clothes in the same way that Marylin Monroe does/did. There is no mistaking her for anything but a woman, not even from a mile away with bad eyesight. You could shave her head off and still there would be no mistaking her. Taking her clothes off and leaving those boots on would work for me.

Looks anyway. I have no idea. For all I know, the arctic ocean could be warm by comparison when you actually meet her (which is likely the case, since there is probably no other way to survive in her environment - detachment is par). Looks are so deceiving, and a woman is equally defined by her femininity of the mind, and is often more attractive than just looks...

Really? Sandra Bullock + Penelope Cruz mix? Hmmm, I don't see it. Both of them are sort of thin. MB is voluptuous.

#81     Dec 31, 2009
  2. How did I miss this thread?

The first chick (frenchie) is flawless, at least her face is. Never seen anyone else on cnbc that can compete with her.

#82     Dec 31, 2009
  3. r-in

r-in

Yea yea old thread, whatever, now back to what is important. Kelly Evans, I love the hiring guy at CNBC. Athletic, hot, and definitely a plus to the intelligence level on set.
    I had CNBC, Bloomberg, and Fox up, with CNBC being on my Dish feed, which is delayed a few seconds. She has me moving them to one of my other feeds.

#83     Jun 18, 2013
  4. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Mandy Drury gets my vote..

#84     Jun 19, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not too shabby.

Got any bikini photos?

#85     Jun 19, 2013
  6. Trish Regan on Bloomberg beats all of the aforementioned!!!

#86     Jun 19, 2013
  7. I would love to invade all the aforementioned from behind 6 ways to sunday.

#87     Jun 20, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Very nice.

#88     Jun 20, 2013