Who is Woodie???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wdscott, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris24

Chris24

you know surfer, if the proponent and user of that indicator traded badly, you may have a point.
    However I and hundreds of others have watched day after day, month after month while hundreds of trades were taken real time.
    Pretty hard to be duped when we've all got independent real time prices in front of us, and the entrys/exits called real time~ in voice or text. Never were there many losing trades.

Do you have refuting evidence?

bestous, Chris

#531     Mar 23, 2004
    #532     Mar 23, 2004

3. cool, i am happy it works for you. i don't have an issue with the indicator. my issue is with the insistence that it is the ONLY method, that it leads price, and the almost religious devotion to this guy.

i asked earlier for backtested results and was advised by one of the denziens of the woodie room that its a subjective indicator thereby impossible to test.

best,

surfer :)

#533     Mar 23, 2004
  4. keving1

keving1

#534     Mar 23, 2004
  5. Chris24

Chris24

is it so bad to be ultra enthusiastic about an indicator you know works really well for you?

now how do I say this without appearing a know-it-all, when i know so damn little :) ..... before price changes direction from up to down (or down to up), it usually shows evidence of slowing in its up movement (or in its down movement). CCI often shows this slowing effect graphically. In that sense its is a leading indicator. It can warn of a possible price reversal. Divergence. That's nothing new or revolutionary, is it?

so people like him ! I do too. he's a likeable fellow. That so awful?

backtested results ... a red herring this case, my view. A better way I think is trading real time, by example. That's what we have here. Hang out there a while and you'll see.

bestous, Chris

#535     Mar 23, 2004

6. ok, i hear you. thanks for being somewhat objective in your responses. if his methods work for you, fantastic ! just remember to maintain your objectivity when trading and you will do very well.

believe it or not, i don't have an issue with woodie ( as a person) or anyone in his room. it is the presentation of the material that causes my skepticism.

all the best,

surfer :)

#536     Mar 23, 2004
  7. keving1

keving1

Easy Surfer,

My only comment was for those who live in glass houses........

I am not attacking you, slandering you or asking you to provide a tax return. I also wish you the best with your online business, as I do not share the paranoia that appears to be so rampant amongst a few other posters.

keving

P.S. Surfer, is your name Dave Goodboy?

P.P.S. My name is not Mr. Badboy.........:)

#537     Mar 23, 2004
  8. nitro

nitro

So you don't post anymore because of all the negativity on this board, but the one post you make is a negative one on a thread in chit chat about a person that runs a chatroom?

Truly, you people continue to amaze me. Again, you are the best evidence against yourselves. Please continue to expose yourselves as the hacks you are.

I have stated many times before, _IF_, READ MY LIPS, _IF_, I were a chatroom operator, IN_OTHER_WORDS, IF I WAS GIVING ADVICE AND SETTING MYSELF UP AS SOMEONE THAT DIVULGED KNOWLEDGE, I WOULD POST NOT ONLY MY TRADING STATEMENT ON A DAILY BASIS, BUT WOULD MAKE AVAILABLE MY TAX RETURNS FOR ALL TO SEE.

It's sooooo simple, but people want to circumvent disclosing their trading statements like the Black Plague. Gee, I wonder why? What do you think?

_JUST_POST_YOUR_TRADING_STATEMENTS_IF_YOU_ARE_A_CHAT_ROOM_OPERATOR_AT_THE_END_OF_THE_DAY_!!!

nitro

#538     Mar 23, 2004
  9. keving1

keving1

nitro wrote: "Truly, you people continue to amaze me."

And, we too are amazed with you, truly.

keving

#539     Mar 23, 2004
  10. nitro

nitro

It's sooooo simple, but people want to circumvent disclosing their trading statements like the Black Plague. Gee, I wonder why? What do you think?

_JUST_POST_YOUR_TRADING_STATEMENTS_IF_YOU_ARE_A_CHAT_ROOM_OPERATOR_AT_THE_END_OF_THE_DAY_!!!

nitro

#540     Mar 23, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.