Who is Woodie???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wdscott, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro is the "john stossel" of trading claims. these jokers do not stand a chance once the light of facts is shined on them.

the special protractor that the true believers hold ( in the one photo) is super funny. just listening to the lecture was an exercise in paitence and truth suspension. i truly feel bad for these misguided souls.

surfer :confused:

#521     Mar 23, 2004
  2. Darn, I had forgotten you and you were not on my ignore list.

Do something useful for once in your clearly miserable life and ring Make a Wish. Ask them about Woodie and get a character reference for us. Then I dare you to post honestly about it.

Otherwise drop back into your hole and let the disease finish its process.

Kiwi

(and for those who were wondering what a Kiwi was earlier, it is a flightless bird and clearly dislikes rabid vermin)

#522     Mar 23, 2004
  3. MarkB

MarkB

Many of us have made individual donations to Make-A-Wish. Since their site makes it tough to state clearly in who's name the donation is made, it's tough to know if the amount donated in the room's name is being recorded properly.

However, many of us have also attended Woodie get togethers and trade-alongs nationwide, and have met Make-A-Wish Foundation representatives, accepting checks directly from Woodie and thanking all of us.

And as I mentioned way back when this thread was young, Woodie's more into the idea of giving, we often choose individually to donate to a different organization, and we discuss it in the room. My sister died of Lupus, so guess what I've done? One of the mods recently spent a week trading and donating her profits to her local Volunteer Firefighters.

Yup, Kiwi's right. Anyone can call Make-A-Wish, they know all about the donations from Woodie's room. And the policy is to donate out of profits based on being in the room and learning there. Speaks for itself.

MarkB

#523     Mar 23, 2004
  4. Chris24

Chris24

Elitists:
    give it a break....
    professional ? traders spewing incessant verbal venom about somebody they know nothing. Amazing.
    If I weren't witnessing it here, no way I would believe it happening
    you all viciously angry because 500+ intelligent adults decide they wanna be together with somebody
    and you're out to deny them that opportunity.
    I don't wish you any luck

#524     Mar 23, 2004
  5. rcfran

rcfran

#525     Mar 23, 2004
  6. MarkB

MarkB

Thank you rcfran, I was looking for that pic and just couldn't locate it in time to add to my post.

#526     Mar 23, 2004
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

#527     Mar 23, 2004
  8. rcfran

rcfran

marketsurfer:

As I stated many times in the past and aked you specifically, please point out all these unsubstantiated claims made by Woodie. Additionally, how is he misleading anyone by merely expressing his opinions on the way in which he uses the cci? Is this very forum not filled with thousands of posters providing their own unique interpretations of their favorite indicators?

What gives?? Do you yourself not have a thread on this very forum where you provide market calls and shamelessly promote items for sale???

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&perpage=6&highlight=surf report&pagenumber=1

http://www.marketsurfer.com/

Sounds a bit hypocritical to me...Let's give it a rest.

#528     Mar 23, 2004
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

r7 has this kind of fire power at his disposal? ugh! I wouldn't want to mess with him.

#529     Mar 23, 2004
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

listen to Gio lecture right now, thank keving1 :D

#530     Mar 23, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.