Who is Woodie???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wdscott, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ok, is the line "500 succesful traders in woodie room" said by the intro speaker in his YM lecture a joke to ? if one has the time--listen to the lecture--it is indeed disturbing what is said.

jACk

#511     Mar 23, 2004
  2. marco999

marco999

HI NITRO..my 3rd day at the room ..nothing but profits for the last three days ..i donot know man ..but i am having fun over there..49 $ for 3 month ..u cannot find room where every body help every body ...i been in many room where u cannot get answer for any trade ..every body hiding indicators under jackets..living proof...i made money for 3 straight days..that what is count ..i see a post for a seminars too..hey u donot need to go for it ..what is the big deal ..good luck nitro ..be a lover not a most hateful guy on the net.....no more post ..promise..:)

#512     Mar 23, 2004
  3. keving1

keving1

Funny? :confused: No, not at all. I recall that day very well. It was a great trading day - no humor intended.

If I recall correctly, you have stated you are not a profitable trader: perhaps, if you, nirto and and a few others were to listen with the goal of learning instead of wasting all your time on this website acting like children you might just be eating steak dinners yourself.

keving :)

http://woodiescciclub.com/Lecture/index.htm

#513     Mar 23, 2004
  4. keving1

keving1

Mr. Rabid, you seem to have gotten yourself side tracked again, most likely due to your emtions over powering your rational thought processes.

r7 is a CCI trader, not too hard to figure out if you look at the website that the pictures are posted on. Now, guess who fly's copters?

keving :)

#514     Mar 23, 2004
  5. But Andriy, It's all for a good cause.....hey Make a wish will be getting all that money right?

Hey, would somebody post their phone number? so we can all call them and congratulate them?

Michael B.

#515     Mar 23, 2004

6. woodie is not even listed as a minor sponsor of make a wish. wonder if THEY know he is using there good name ?

one way to find out.

JACk

#516     Mar 23, 2004
  7. nitro

nitro

Andriy,

Thanks for the very informative post. My guess is that a large portion of "500" users on this site are "fake", with the intent to mislead. You can tell by just noticing that many of these "handles" never appear to say much.

I am glad at least that many of the honest people like you are posting your experiences with this guy, and hopefully more like you are going to get the courage to come out and speak and help each other out. You will be amazed at some of their experiences as well.

Eventually, it would be really helpfull if all of them came on this thread and told their story as honestly and truthfully as possible.

There is strength in numbers. Keep in touch with each other. You never know what actions may be taken in the future.

Document everything.

nitro

#517     Mar 23, 2004
  8. Nitro, why don't you post your statements here? Give a good example first. Let's hope Mr. Woodie will follow. You have been engaged in a very negative campaign against him and I really don't understand your point. No-one is forcing you or anyone else to use his trading methods. They are free. If you don't like them, don't use them, period. There are many ways to make money in the markets, but there is one very important prerequisite to all of them: the positive attitude. I don't see it on this board and that's why I even do not bother posting here as often as I could given more conducive circumstances. You on the other hand, judging by the number of your posts, seem to be thriving in this outrageously negative environment. That speaks volume about you and all those frequent posters on this board. You people have a much bigger problem than Mr. Woodie.

Now, I do agree that it would be great if Woodie posted his trading statements at the end of each trading day, but the thing is that no-one (not even those running paid-for rooms) is doing this. If I am wrong, please correct me by pointing me to a room operator that actually does it. I will be happy to check their room out. That's why I believe that you are simply heavily biased against Woodie by expecting him to do what no-one else is doing. This is not a standard yet in this business even if I wish it were!

#518     Mar 23, 2004
  9. Or it could also be your paranoia. Either way, I could not care less... I believe everyone can learn something from Woodie, but whether you will win with CCI depends on more than just a technique, it depends mostly on your mindset. I wonder how many more posts here will take you to figure out that there is nothing wrong with Woodie, but rather with those who think that trading is as easy as spewing BS on the ET boards.

Enough from me for another week or so.

#519     Mar 23, 2004
  10. Well, I again must disagree. It is a well known standard in "the business" for ANYONE holding themselves out to the public to maintain records to substantiate their claims. Time and Time again this has been enforced through the CFTC and NFA with members and non-members. CTA's and non CTA's no matter what your disclaimer reads, and no matter what you admit to! As a matter of fact there is a special team assigned to Internet abuses........

see this link:

http://www.futuresbuzz.com/latestbuzz.html

This is not a standard yet in this business even if I wish it were!

#520     Mar 23, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.