Who is Woodie???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wdscott, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOW ok I'm shocked.... First Woodie now Barbara and GB007.

We are truly blessed to have you guys on ET with us.

I will tell you this though, this forum is not for the faint of heart by coming on here you will open yourselves up to fire.

I hope your ready for it.......:) It will not be pretty and I'm not sure why you would even bother to tell you the truth.

Let me be the first to tell all the bashers that I'm sure will come out soon, that I have spent time in the room and these guys are the real deal.

I made a point of monitoring gb007's trades and posts very carefully as his style most suited mine and he is for real.

In my 20 years of trading I know the difference so please trust me on this one.

So to my fellow ET members try not to be to rough on this bunch and let's try and use this opportunity to learn from these excellent traders.

It's very rare that we get true pro's in this room like these guys that want absolutely nothing from us unlike the other myriad of vendors that frequent our forum.

To any new trader thats reading this post this is a true opportunity to learn from some of the best.

Once again welcome to you all.

Mark thanks for the offer and I will pm you.

#41     Mar 14, 2004
  2. drbob101

drbob101

I have annotated your chart to the best of my ability noting the shorts and the long signals. I didnt mark the exits but can do that on another paste if so desired.

#42     Mar 14, 2004
  3. I always understood the entries using the cci and no charts BUT I never understood the exits.

Can you explain those please.

#43     Mar 14, 2004
  4. this is a typical trading cult---note the true believers who come out of the woodwork ( pun intended LOL ) defending their hero. most people are sheeple and this thread is a classic example. is murrey math related to woodie / mysterious leaders, unique interpretations of known methods. the fervor that someone like samson77 defends woodie is typical of the cult true believer--- after all samson is the one who started posting here about all the money he lost buying non performing trading systems---i guess he has temporily found his holy grail.

where are woodies trade records, what is his background, can he prove anything other than the true believer rants ??

ANY pattern recoginition does not work., this is PROVEN FACT why do you people keep decvieing yourselves ? i guess this is what makes the market work---please keep following--i need the money.

JACK

#44     Mar 14, 2004
  5. drbob101

drbob101

Samson,
    After being in Hotcomm for so long, this venue is acrhaic for discussing charts :) PM me in Woodies room and I will be glad to review exit strategies.

Bob

PS How did I do on the chart without prices....btw?

#45     Mar 14, 2004

6. wow , you are truly mesmerized. want absolutely nothing ?? last i heard--- FAME and NOTERIETY were things that motivated behavior--- will your "excellent traders" post trade records ?

#46     Mar 14, 2004
  7. Well I knew they would come and look it's my old buddy jack rabbid .... lol

Jack your moronic posts never cease to amaze me.

Think about it if I hate vendors as much as I do why would I endorse anything except something that worked and the fact that woodies room is totally free makes your post even that much more stupid.

As usual.

#47     Mar 14, 2004

8. because your are mesmerized and feel you have FINALLY found the holy grail. alll this guy is a rehash of known methods with a cult of personality surounding him. come on WOODIE, come clean--post your brokerage statements. he will NEVER do so--too much at RISK

jACK

#48     Mar 14, 2004
  9. Jack you moron if you have read this entire thread I have clearly stated that I haven't even been in his room for months.

But now that I know you may just fade the cci trades I will be trading it again tommorow ... lol

:p

#49     Mar 14, 2004

10. :) :D :)

#50     Mar 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.