Who is Woodie???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wdscott, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They can since I don't need, in fact I hate to be a cult of personality :D

#91     Mar 15, 2004
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Surf
    Everyone I know likes it and finds it really helpful. I am learning about CCI....it is really different to trade as one hardly uses a price chart to trade that way.
    In the room they call the trades in voice, not written which is cool.
    He chatted with us all in a chat room of 200+ that I help moderate. He really knows his stuff and he is very informative. There are tons of charts in the archives.
    Right now he is mostly scalping Globex EURO. 89tick and 3 minute charts seem to be the most used.
    Being the old stick in the mud that I am, I use MAs to trade with the CCI on a 150tick and 15 min charts. Works fine on that too.

:)

#92     Mar 15, 2004
  3. you are clueless

#93     Mar 15, 2004
  4. lmt

lmt

This sounds like you have been burned by a pay room and didn't do your homework before jumping off into it. Woodie's room is free, therefore he's not obligated to show anyone anything. If you don't like what he teaches, don't go there. All your ranting isn't going to save a single trader a single penny....because it's free. On the matter of real time calls, I saw woodie have a very bad day when he was on paltalk. As I recall, he had 6 straight losing trades, called every one of them in real time and took the loss when the stops were hit. I have also seen him go several consecutive days without a loss...calling trades real time. The latter is a much more common occurance from what I have seen. Woodie has other traders take the microphone on some days because of some medical problems. There are enough phoney gurus that will gladly take your money and never look back. It doesn't seem worth the effort to go after someone who gives it away and on top of that gives to a charity when he makes a buck trading.

#94     Mar 15, 2004
  5. Sorry, you have broken Woodies rules by using something other
    than the CCI. You have been removed from the group... :mad:

P.S. Just kidding!... :D

#95     Mar 15, 2004
  6. franklin

franklin

#96     Mar 15, 2004
  7. keving1

keving1

What would be worth repeating in this post??? Come now, franklin, you are not gullible enough to actually believe this are you?

You imply that the 500+ members of woodie's CCI club then are simple minded idiots - they all are fooled, too stupid to realize the wool is being pulled over their eyes???

Furthermore, what would be gained by deceiving these people? There are no fees, dues or commissions - all there is free, the cost of the software to access the site not withstanding, (hotcomm). The only group to benefit from the success of these 500 plus traders is the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

How then, could so many of its members make a living from trading the CCI? Now, I can hear your question now: How do you know this? Simple, who in their right mind would hang out for 8 plus hours per day, 5 days a week, (if not more), and could afford to lose money for any length of time? Not many, obviously.

Franklin, all due respect, you sound disgruntled. Do not be so quick to pass judgement, give it 3-6 months of actual full time observation, study and participation, after all it is free.

You will get out of it what you put into it, Franklin, as with anything else in life.

keving

#97     Mar 15, 2004
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You'd be surprised :cool:

And, of course, you have no idea how many of those people are actually trading. With real money, that is.

#98     Mar 15, 2004
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

he can't type or read fast enough, hotcomm is heaven send for him.

#99     Mar 15, 2004
  10. kev is a classic example of brainwashed cult type behavior. refuses to see the truth and insists that a 90 year old guy is the trading mesiah with a rehased CCI indicator. give me a break !

make a wish is a noble group, however you aligning yourself with a well known, respected group is once again classic cult behavior--shifting the focus so to speak. i reviewed the make a wish site, woodies room is not listed as a contributor as far as i can see and they list everyone over 50k. how much money exactly has been contiributed by your group of hyper succeful traders ?? if woodies claims are true, the contributions would equal tudor jones giving to the robinhood foundation and if this was the case, he would be the primary contributor to make a wish.

yeah, i know the room is free--BIG DEAL ! some people like fame and noteriety more than money--- study some psych.

this is the wrong place to pump a bogus trading cult.

jacK

#100     Mar 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.