Who is this ElBaradei guy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Feb 1, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I think they, and every other international intelligence agency, believed there was WMD in Iraq. The only thing that bothers me is that at the UN Powell showed some satellite pics of a containment truck circling a building that could have contained bio-weapons material. After the war started I don't recall ever seeing what was found at that location or why the Iraqis would have wanted U.S. satellites to believe this was a WMD facility.

The only thing I recall hearing is that later it was determined that Iraq wanted Iran to believe they had WMD to keep them from starting another war. Although a large quantity of yellowcake was discovered in Iraq.

#21     Feb 1, 2011
  2. jem

jem

The problem is that I am reading that most egyptians live day to day. They do not have big savings.... and they are not working.
    so there will be food, fuel and water shortages starting soon.
    7 days or so later you would expect the problem to be severe.
    The country will be a mess. Like New Orleans after the hurricane.

Show me a world leader who has the cache, the power and the balls to step in, make an interim govt and transition to a democracy.

The only one would have been that person was George Bush - maybe Bill Clinton too. Ironic isn't it.

I really do not know any other leader with the balls to do the right thing.

So out of the chaos will be the army, the muslim brotherhood and the UN bringing in supplies.

If something else happens than the trilateral commission types are stronger than we thought.

#22     Feb 1, 2011