Who is this dumb bitch that McCain picked as VP Nominee?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I'm sorry.
    She might be the nicest lady on the block, but her high-pitched "Ahhh Shucks" tone during her speech made me feel like I was back in 5th grade and on a field trip to Disney Land.

Mc Cain couldn't have picked Carly Fiorina, Christine Todd-Whitman, or Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson?

What a fool.

Can't wait for the debates. It's gonna be a total slaughter . . . especially with all of Mc Cain's "flip-flopping" on issues and his voting record supporting Bush/Cheney.

The anchors on Fox News were left speechless. They didn't even want the camera on them. They were like "WTF???"

The Republican Party doesn't even know who they are anymore.

#41     Aug 29, 2008
  2. Bush was GOVERNOR of Texas.

Please don't end your sentence with a preposition. Thanks for your support.

#42     Aug 29, 2008
  3. Yep.
    And we all know how well that worked out for us.
    Huge deficits, a dollar that declined by over 50%, no use of the veto pen, and Spend, Spend, Spend.
    :(

#43     Aug 29, 2008
  4. McCain choosing Susie makes Bush's nomination of Harriet Miers seem sound.

#44     Aug 29, 2008
  5. There is a reason why governors usually win the WH, and senators rarely do. Oh crap, did I end another sentence with a preposition? I need to use something to check my grammar with. Doh, did it again!

#45     Aug 29, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

They were speechless because the idiots in the media make their own assumptions on who would be probable.

This is what he needed to do...Romney and him don't get along, Ridge would get ripped apart for various reasons, Pawlenty offers little and friggin Leiberman( a convert, who doesn't campaign on sabbath)

She was/is a well speaker a doer, takes no shit educated and speaks as such.. The debates will show............looking foward to it

#46     Aug 29, 2008
  7. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pak-rH0dCeA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pak-rH0dCeA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"What is it exactly that the VP does every day?" - Sarah Palin

#47     Aug 29, 2008
  8. Let me guess... attended classes with Susie? HTF did you pass the immigration test?

#48     Aug 29, 2008
  9. Damn, that's right...Hutchinson. I completely blanked on her.

That would have been a FAR better choice for McCain than Palin.

It is amazing now that you mention Kay Bailey that McCain didn't pick her.

By the way, to everyone - Evangelicals just officially signed off of McCain's campaign - you can take that to the bank.

#49     Aug 29, 2008
  10. wjk

wjk

Exactly why she will gain a large percentage of the female vote, liberal or conservative.

#50     Aug 29, 2008