Who is this dumb bitch that McCain picked as VP Nominee?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 29, 2008.

1. cuz69

cuz69

Just pure stupidity!
    Did you even know who she was before today, because I did.
    Look at how much she has achieved and she is only 44, but i guess you think that must be old.

And her speech was awesome, not just IMO, but in the media as well. It's her experience they are focusing on, Oh and by the way, she has more than BO.

Wake up Moron

#31     Aug 29, 2008
  2. Mayor of 8k. You did know, now forgotten? You retards are so predictably-partisan. Perhaps you can reanimate Idi Amin and make him Secy of State.

#32     Aug 29, 2008
  3. Mc Cain just secured the votes of most undecided male dems, women dems pissed about Hillary, and perverts from all walks. She is HOT, and will be a rock star MILF. Great pick. Mc Cain wins 55 to 45%.

Rennick out:cool:

#33     Aug 29, 2008
  4. clacy

clacy

Yes if Obama wins, an action like that would probably go unchecked.

If Pelosi would allow it, Barack might ask the UN if they could impose some serious sanctions and start negotiations with Russia over an invasion of Alaska.

#34     Aug 29, 2008
  5. Hey haven't we all wanted a MILF who can give a speech as the next VP of the USA?!

Sure that's what we all need in these extremely tenous and changing times. A cover-girl hockey mom who can play point guard covering our backs and assuring us that our enemies won't sneak up in the night and bomb us into obliteration! Well I bet there are a lot of successful women in this Country that look good, smell good, take care of kids and belong to the PTA. Why don't we recruit one of them to be Secretary of Defense?! Let's get Tyra Banks for Secretary of Treasury and Paris Hilton for Secretary of State!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who votes for McCain without using their head to tell themselves that this MILF will be one heartbeat away from the most powerful position on earth is a fool and must not really care about themselves, their families or this Country's security in their zelousness and anger to defeat so-called liberals!

Of course she is cute and sexy so maybe she can give a BBBJ to our enemies if all else fails! And of course McCain could live to be 76 years old. Or NOT!

#35     Aug 29, 2008
  6. All true.

But the alternative is Obama. A thought so scary I hate to even ponder the possibility.

#36     Aug 29, 2008
  7. Joe Biden is gonna eat her for lunch in the debates . . . And by the way, how do you think Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson is feeling right about now?

Mc Cain just "bitch-slapped" every Republican in the Party, and then some. It just goes to show how freaking "out of touch" the guy is.

#37     Aug 29, 2008
  8. Agreed 100%.

#38     Aug 29, 2008
  9. I was an independent leaning GOP until this abomination. McCain requires a psych evaluation. White House to open an "American Girl" shop off the West Wing.

#39     Aug 29, 2008
  10. Why, because I said she has executive experience? She does. She is a GOVERNOR.

What experience does Obama have other than voting "present" over 70 times?

Oh, and BTW, you a are complete asshole!!!

That was totally uncalled for.

#40     Aug 29, 2008