who is the worlds richest man?...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by THECOLONEL, Sep 7, 2011.

1. exactly- Russia is on the permament member of the UN- and yet always refuses military action-always left to the West, germany to scared to fight, the french are jokers- so as per usual left to the the British and Americans to do the donkey work

#21     Sep 7, 2011
  2. Bob111

Bob111

invention is pointless? since when? do you what this thing is made of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/433_Eros

what's really pointless is Abramovich's collection of yachts..bunch of useless depreciating assets..

#22     Sep 7, 2011
  3. at least we are talking in the english language! which of course is a bonus

#23     Sep 7, 2011
  4. Russia`s never been an agressor.No one to force America to be an agressor,but it`s just to maintain the middle class America should do the donkey work.That`s why the middle class (Kshatriya) is about to be reduced.

#24     Sep 7, 2011
  5. Oh soory- i learnt history at school and the russians were very poor- but did a great job beating hitler- the battle of stalingrad- oh he was not russiajhns- but georgian if my memory serves me right

#25     Sep 7, 2011
  6. Eros Ramazzotti?:D :D

Since when?Since the envention!As it inevitably will lead to the glut.Ever wonder why do you need anothe new mobile phone model when you can still use the first one,invented 20+ years ago?

As for the other more meaningful inventions.It`s alway been humble and kept low key.Not for me and you,another words.

Abramych will eventually have to give his yachts back for the proper needs!

The era of the middle class is about to pizdets!

#26     Sep 7, 2011
  7. lol in english we say " the lady doth protest to much"

#27     Sep 7, 2011
  8. in other words- get on with it- bite the bullet etc

#28     Sep 7, 2011
  9. yes,he was a georgian herdsman wearing bast shoes

:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bast_shoe

#29     Sep 7, 2011
  10. yes he was- was georgian not russian-i repeat

#30     Sep 7, 2011