who is the worlds richest man?...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by THECOLONEL, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Sure he is!Vova Putin is sitting on the gas pipe and smoking anisette

Rumors has it,he smoked out about $300bln

:D :D :D

Your carlos slim+warren buffet are too slim in compare to Putin

they just kids,just kids.....

#11     Sep 7, 2011
  2. Putin does not report to forbes magazine- so impossible to judge

#12     Sep 7, 2011
  3. hahaaaa..

in Russia it doesn`t work that way.he don`t have to report shit!

he is the Lion in our life`s desert!actually he deserves to own 300 or even $500bln or whatever amount he wants!

#13     Sep 7, 2011
  4. Lucias

Lucias

the man with good health who is happy..

#14     Sep 7, 2011
  5. #15     Sep 7, 2011
  6. Bakinec

Bakinec

i think he could've done more for the nation with that much money under his butt....what do you think?

#16     Sep 7, 2011
  7. I agree- love the Russians, very friendly people- but the majority have a low IQ

#17     Sep 7, 2011
  8. there is no middle class- 80% are stupid - 20% educated- respect the russians from military history for beating Hitler - aided by the british/americans of course

#18     Sep 7, 2011
  9. i think that he actually doesn`t own such wealth.he owns instead the whole country:D

he has done and still do a lot for the country,but the point now is,what`s next?for years the US was a benchamrk to the whole world and now the very model is suffering - there is no leader in sight,no one to follow.the new model isn`t invented yet,Russia has billions in reserve and there is nothing to spend on.Production is pointless - the warehouses are overstocked,invention is pointless,development is pointless...it`s more about what to do next, in the heads of the officials...

#19     Sep 7, 2011
  10. is there a middle class in the US?even if there is,it`ll, sooner or later, evaporate!

"20% is educated"

but then again the average education be it in the US or in Russia is pointless!

#20     Sep 7, 2011