Who is the voice of the Unborn?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Feb 19, 2020.

1. stu

stu

Apparently according to the 'Good Book', your God does not listen to the unborn and mere jealousy is reasonable cause for an abortion.

"The Lord said to Moses[..] if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife [..] then he is to take his wife to the priest [..] here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—
    may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when the Lord makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries."​
    Numbers 5

You've already acted like a sanctimonious tw*t (non takeno_O) in trying to excuse other Bible text that attempts to justify the murder of pregnant women, something which itself might seem a pretty damn evil thing for you to do.
    Once again religious hypocrisy shows it has no bounds.

meanwhile in the real world, things are complicated. So perhaps the issue should really be about ensuring the procedure is safe, legal and whenever possible, by the pregnant women's choice, rare.

#11     Feb 20, 2020
  2. Whoever spoke of religion? many lack understanding so they blame religion for their ignorance...so a man should tolerate adultery, and raise another man's seed? no wonder the world is ruled by the fear of death...
    When I slaughter a cow for its flesh should I care what its calf thinks? It might seem evil from the calf's perspective, but I am a conscious man, and the animal was created to serve my need...

#12     Feb 20, 2020
  3. stu

stu

You started the thread speaking of religion and continued to do so as well as trying to excuse obnoxious Biblical text.

wtf.
    The Bible 'teaches' that it is ok to cause a miscarriage whether or not a pregnant woman has a say in it, because the man is jealous by merely suspecting she may be adulterous.

And you're trying to justify that shit.

#13     Feb 21, 2020
  4. the cattle like to forage and fornicate at night, when daylight breaks, their owner expects to till the field and slaughter some for meat, should he care if the cattle cry injustice? you tell me, goyim? Forage and fornicate, while I expect to TAKE what the good LORD has given me as my birthright!

#14     Feb 21, 2020
  5. stu

stu

Try any of that in reality and all you can expect to TAKE will be jail time...
    that is unless you can pull a 'Roger Stone' with Trump

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    #15     Feb 21, 2020
  6. you make me laugh, a good laugh, eat grass goyim, you 'll always be in the field grazing...

#16     Feb 21, 2020
  7. stu

stu

Being that you're on Shutter Island dude, it's good you can laugh.

#17     Feb 21, 2020
  8. you sound like an idiot at best, when I pillage your children, know that I am the lawgiver, and their father taught them to be like cattle...mock the JEW but his LAW will hold you to account!

#18     Feb 21, 2020
  9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

For pro-choice the argument is when does suffering begin, not life.

The life thing is nonsense, life of course begins at conception and anyone who says otherwise is just momentarily snared in the deceptive fallacy of the far right. The fact that everyone is fine with switching off life support on absolute confirmation of high function brain death needs to be considered at some length by the far right political propagandist mouth pieces.

Nobody likes abortion except for a few loonies and idiots. The dilemma is the path of least suffering taking two lives into account, one side sees a weighting, the other.. rarely thinks at all about anything except this is their party platform.

#19     Feb 21, 2020
  10. stu

stu

careful pal... you shouldn't make such threats - even online.

#20     Feb 21, 2020
    Bugenhagen likes this.