Who is the voice of the Unborn?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Women have rights over their bodies, yes, but who speaks for the life in their womb? Does God not exist?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. stu

stu

If there were a God, it's wouldn't be Pro-Life.
    Hosea 13:16 "..their women with child shall be ripped up".

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  3. "Samaria is held guilty, For she has rebelled against her God. They shall fall by the sword, Their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child ripped open."

For many God does not exist because they are agents of Satan, remember you don't believe because you were made not to belive by God Himself! How can the children of Satan believe in God? and I'm sure you'll also argue that Satan does not exist. Do good and evil not exist?

4. HAIL SATAN!

5. good for you!

6. Wallet

Wallet

It depends on when you say life begins.
    For the pro-life it begins at conception.
    For the pro-choice the answer becomes a little more gray.
    1st trimester? 2nd trimester? Before the Baby takes it first breath? Now there’s some that feel after birth up to two days?

If our country is based on each person having the right to LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....exactly when does a baby become a person?

7. The measure of Life is Life itself, when does a seed become a tree?

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children."

8. Wallet

Wallet

My youngest child was born almost 5 weeks early, this was some 30 odd years ago. While he had a few early complications he grew out of them and is now a healthy young adult, just shy of 6’4” 230, Vet, and doing very well.

In some states today he could be aborted at that stage of pregnancy.

So you tell me? Was he a person at say 35-36 weeks in the womb and not full term?

traderob likes this.
  9. kandlekid

kandlekid

It's probably the greatest moral dilemma of all time. The woman's right to "choose" or the fetuses life? In terms of the fetus being human, the best argument I've heard is that the fetus should be "given the benefit of the doubt" (I personally believe that it is human, therefore a person). But I really don't want to be the person to tell the pregnant woman that fact. I would prefer that she come to that conclusion herself.

#10     Feb 20, 2020
    RainMaker3000 likes this.