Who is the real editor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Having noticed several threads "closed" today, I have to wonder if the moderator is acting in the best interest of those who post and subscribe to the forum, or in the best interest of the paid advertisers.....

2. "I know you are, but what am I?
    I know you are, but what am I?
    I know you are, but what am I?"

a lot of us have been asking that question about you.

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

I think they act in the best interest to Elitetrader. (and I mean the Bottom line).

If a thread is worthless dribble close it I say ( they obviously determine what dribble is, not you or I).

I for one think asking Don the same question over and over is worthless dribble. Buyer beware I say.

Just my 2 cents..

4. We never did hear from Baron if Don pays to advertise (err post) within the forum.

Besides, instead of closing the thread, it could have been moved to Chit Chat.....

5. topmo

topmo

I've enjoyed the time spent reading these threads. I'm returning to trading after a long sabbatical and these posts are part of the reasons I love trading. What fun!! You guys (and gals) (and----------) are a blast!! Too bad (imho) some of the threads have been closed.

WHAT A LIFE!!!:)

6. I certainly support closing threads that are abusive, slanderous, derogatory, etc. (with regard to anyone, sponsor or not) -- but when a mod starts saying things like "this thread has little value" it's another story...

However, all in all I'd say the site is very well managed.