Who is the most worthless on CNBC? I vote Bob Pisani

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ultimaonliner, Feb 15, 2008.

1. maxpower

maxpower

Most obvious salesman, Larry Kudlow. On the other hand, Santelli shoots from the hip. If he wrote daily blogs, I would read them.

#41     Feb 17, 2008
  2. Pisani is #1 "Most Useless" winner.
    They demoted him from the studio to the pit, next stop for Pisani should be "Coffee Boy", and soon.

#42     Feb 17, 2008
  3. Brian Schatman as the most worthless individual on cnbc and perhaps television. He anchors from 4am to 6am I believe. This guy must have a degree in jogging. Knows absolutely nothing about finance.

#43     Feb 17, 2008
  4. How could no one have mentioned Melissa Francis? This uglier, dimmer version of Tori Spelling grates like no other

Her own show got cancelled last year after it posted (according to one website) some of the lowest numbers ever tracked for a cable show on basic cable. She has absolutely nothing to add, and her attempts at humor are pathetic and annoying. She was okay in the oil pits, so put her back their or TAKE HER OFF. She is absolutely excruciating to listen to. Thank God for my Mute button.

#44     Feb 19, 2008
  5. Seriously though, how do you really feel about her? :p

#45     Feb 19, 2008
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Wow, I would have wrote the same exact thing, I remember when she was hosting "on the money" after Dylan left and let me tell you how bad her humor was, it was actually pathetic to watch. I dont know if writers were writing those one liners or if it was her....

#46     Feb 19, 2008
  7. cstfx

cstfx

Worthless?

Not those you can't stand, but worthless!

Well that's easy:

1.) Dennis Neale - ever since CNBC lost it's grasp on the WSJ talent they have had to scrape what's left of the business reporter pool, and the best they could come up with was the media reporter from Forbes. Might have done better with Ebert and whoever, at least this way we could look forward to a thumbs up sign for the day or down.

2.) Trish Regan - she did not leave network news to go to cable when she left CBS, she was let go because she did a lousy job. At CNBC, she keeps up that tradition.

Now I assume you mean during the day, otherwise I would have to put Donny Deutsch up there as well.

While most of those you mentioned you personally don't like, no one knows less than these 2 when it comes to the financial markets. Hell, my 4 y.o. probably knows more than they do!

#47     Feb 19, 2008
  8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

you clowns remember when Dennis Miller did monday night football! c'mon,nothing was worse than that.

#48     Feb 19, 2008
  9. The only one I respect, let's start there, is Rick Santelli. Pisani is virtually irrelevant after the video surfaced with Cramer taking about market manipulation and implying he is nothing more than a tool. Bloomberg is the real deal if you can get it.

#49     Feb 19, 2008
  10. cstfx

cstfx

MNF has(had) nothing to do with CNBC.

#50     Feb 19, 2008