Who is the most worthless on CNBC? I vote Bob Pisani

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ultimaonliner, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Fangdog

Fangdog

I used to like Ira over at Bloomberg. He always looked like he didn't give a shit. He looked like a guy who drove one of the Chrysler K-cars and had a wife who bossed him around. His best buddy was the bartender at the corner bar and Ira acted like he was looking forward to break-time to get there for a few good belts.

Ira got his stock market tips from his bartender buddy who knew some Zillionaire and he'd pass this stuff on to Ira. Ira always stayed at the bar too long and always caught hell from Mrs Ira when he got home.

Ira was always consistent with his final comment, "If the market goes up, it will be up and if the market goes down, it will be down". I made a fortune with Ira and retired. I never did find out who the bartender or the Zillionaire, but Ira never missed meat-loaf for dinner on Thursday night with the wife.

#31     Feb 17, 2008
  2. Ratigan and that dead varmint toupee that was listing to the right on Friday...

looks like a welfare rat that crawled on top of his head and died....

#32     Feb 17, 2008
  3. Dylan usually acts like a little school boy around Maria. He clearly wants to tap that ass (or any other, wth the exception of Michelle Ree).

Neale is a friggin mess.
    Hanes is funny, but a waste. I can't belv the shit they let him get away with. To me it seems like he wants to be fired w/ his "i don't give a shit" attitude and extended wkends.

Rebecca Jarvis is the next cnbc money honey....after she has the tits done.

#33     Feb 17, 2008
  4. Dennis "I have a face even my mother can't love" Neele is by far the most worthless ass on CNBC,and thats really saying alot with all the other idiots on there. I swear I just dont understand how that man ever got a TV gig? Was he hired of some internet resume without a face to face interview?

#34     Feb 17, 2008
  5. Is Larry Kudlow a cokehead? Is that the implication here?

I vote for any of them and the only ones who do actual reporting or have something worth saying are Faber, Gasparino, Burnett, and Santelli.

#35     Feb 17, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

I'll second that.

#36     Feb 17, 2008
  7. IMO Gasparino is one of the few real live journalists on main stream business media. He just likes the camera a little too much.

BTW does anyone else think Karen Finerman is hot?

#37     Feb 17, 2008
  8. The worthless personalties on CNBC are too numerous to mention.

How about a list of the worthwhile?

Start with - Anyone that actually works on the floor of an exchange and/or trades for a living. Rich Santelli, Art Cashion and lots of others that get interviewed occasionally then ditched when they tell the truth.

#38     Feb 17, 2008
  9. cstu

cstu

I geuss you guys have not noticed the politics of everyone elso on the network?

Kudlow is very clear, in fact it is the basis for his show.

Keirnan is pretty clear.

Everyone else attempts to be typical journalists trying to be "fair" yet the bias come out evertime they open their mouth.

Liesman sounds like Robert Reich half the time
    Cabrera who was browning up to Chavez only a year or two ago
    Burnett- hmm Bush a monkey but only a mistake but she did let it slip out she listens to NPR in the morning, need I say more.
    Ratigan-and his Democrats for Bloomberg campaign in 2001.

#39     Feb 17, 2008
  10. Do you mean in a ladies softball league, carpet cleaning business kinda way?

If not, then no.

#40     Feb 17, 2008