Who is the most worthless on CNBC? I vote Bob Pisani

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ultimaonliner, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Morton's

Morton's

ByLoSellHi ... Very clever presentation ...

I have issues w/Gasparino - but not like Neale or Kudlow.

Gasparino is a nightmare when he is part of a forum. And whenever there is a beef between the upper mgt. of an investment of an inv. bank and the SEC - he seems to "can't believe" these guys would be accused of anything.

That aside, he does bring a fair amount of facts when he is on by himself and reporting about what is happening inside these joints. Neale, however, is generally a bundle of pre-determined opinions. Rarely facts.

#21     Feb 15, 2008
  2. Morton's

Morton's

What's fair is fair ... Neale's "parting shot" re: high yielding, highly rated munis is probably worth looking into.

#22     Feb 15, 2008
  3. Neale -- without question. Number one with a bullet

Cramer
    Pisani
    Bartiromo
    The "Gopher"
    Kudlow

#23     Feb 15, 2008
  4. +1

#24     Feb 15, 2008
  5. +1+1 :)

#25     Feb 15, 2008
  6. Cramer. Kudlow is at least funny. Cramer is a complete joke.

#26     Feb 15, 2008
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

who's the bald guy on fast money that never fuckin stops talking?

#27     Feb 15, 2008
  8. Matt Nesto & Dennis Neale should be near the top. All Haines does is sit there and say the futures are pointing to a positive/negative open. As for most worthless, I'd have to go with all of the above.

Anyone have FOX Business news yet? Is it as much of a joke as original FOX news or CNBC for that matter?

#28     Feb 16, 2008
  9. cstu

cstu

Maria now looks like Kay Ballard for heavens sake

and

I don't think Dylan is very concerned with ANY look Maria might give him anyway.

#29     Feb 16, 2008
  10. I just hope they give Rebecca Jarvis her own show/time-slot already. Soothing on the eyes and no hot air or fluff.

#30     Feb 16, 2008