Who is the most worthless on CNBC? I vote Bob Pisani

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ultimaonliner, Feb 15, 2008.

1. There's that new brunette they have - my top pick. She did morning call this morning.

There's also Becky 'doin the buffet' quick

#11     Feb 15, 2008
  2. ess1096

ess1096

1. Gaspirino
    2. Faber
    3. Haynes

#12     Feb 15, 2008
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Jack Bouroudjian, he is on in the morning around 8:30, I have never seen anyone take the most negative economic news and turn around to make it positive. This guy is such a permabull, I can see why cnbc has him on...

#13     Feb 15, 2008
  4. jd7419

jd7419

I would have to go with Dennis Neale, with Jack I never made a trade in my life Bouroudjian a close second. It's amazing that cnbc has people employed that are worse than Kudlow.

#14     Feb 15, 2008
  5. Morton's

Morton's

It is between Kudlow and Neale.

Between the two - I pick Neale as the worst.

Kudlow is at least a bit clever in obfuscating the truth.

Neale? ...

Good economic report -

"See, look - the economy is okay !!!"

Bad economic report -

"Oh, this is an aberration" ... "Oh, you are not interpreting the report correctly" ... "Oh, this report is not reliable" ... "Oh, the next one will be better" "Oh,etc."

I guess some may say it is nice work if you can get it.

To me, Dennis Neale is the blue collar equivalent of the guy who disappears to take the mysterious 45 minute crap when it is time for heavy lifting or cleaning up the nasty stuff at a job site.

Anyway - in the long run they will (if history repeats) be more right than wrong and when the market/economy is hot, they will look like savants. And the ratings are better in the up markets than the down - so it is better, career-wise, to be out front as a permabull.

I get their clever "career game" - but it pisses me off that these guys are pretending to "analyze" what is happening "now." They are not and they are getting paid for faking it.

Money for nothing, ...

#15     Feb 15, 2008
  6. Ted David and Consuela Mack

#16     Feb 15, 2008
  7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#17     Feb 15, 2008
  8. There's sooooo many

Jack from the CME floor who finds everything a reason to buy S & P's,totally full of it

Dennis Neale , possibly has the most annoying face on TV,also the most self opinionated asshole I have ever come accross

Charlie Gasparino - Too overpowering and also far too self opinionated for a journo

#18     Feb 15, 2008
  9. I think one has to cut Gasparino a bit of slack. First off, he is one of the few that will go on there and shake things up a bit. He is quick to point out the real troubles in the system, albeit he does have a bit of dramatic flair in his act as the crusader for justice.

#19     Feb 15, 2008
  10. How about "... to the extent that" Ratigan. Note how he constantly has to reformulate his questions for no good reason since the person he's questioning was just about to get to that.
    "In other words" Right Dylan -- they know. I do like Fast Money though. Shoulda kept Tim whats his name who called APPL way back in summer when the gettin was great.

Maria?? Naw, I like Maria. Dylan just melts every time she flutters her eyelashes at him.

#20     Feb 15, 2008