Who is the most insane person on the street?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by IcarusByNight, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Of all of the people who work the street, who's the craziest? Do tell us, anonymously, if need be, of crazy behavior you have witnessed.

Does your boss need to be on medication? Have you seen someone go ballistic lately?

2. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Jim Cramer wins this one hands down! Are you pulling the lawyer trick, and asking a question to which you already know the answer?

3. No, I'm just curious. Sometimes people make allusions to insane people who work in the industry, I just thought it would be amusing to start a thread that could be home to these stories.
    I've heard a few that are completely over the top, just wondering if crazy is the exception rather than the rule.

I agree, Cramer seems completely off his lid and I don't think he's faking it.:D

4. The first thing that popped in my head is crammer

5. he's not crazy. he's just a symbol of over the counter stimulant addiction gone over the top.

his sectors bore me.

6. I once saw a guy stand on his chair and proceed to curse out a group of traders so badly, they stood in a state of mortification.
    Not responding only got this guy angrier, until he was so red-faced and frustrated he started spitting at them.

Then he slipped on his own spit.

That was brilliant!:D

7. charles payne, the fat oreo on fnc.

8. There's a guy on Yahoo, posts under different ID's and always sez "sumbody knows sumthin".

9. How about Blue Streek?

#10     Apr 16, 2007