Who Is The More Racist Member RCG Trader or pspr?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 20, 2012.

Who Is More Racist Judging By Their Posts?

1. RCG Trader

21 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. PSPR

14 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. pspr

pspr

I hope you got all your aliases voted, Brass. That's what we need here on ET is a little liberal voter fraud. :D

#11     Aug 20, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

After 1 day it looks like RCG wins. He is the one voted most racist! Congratulations RCG, I knew it was you! :D

#12     Aug 21, 2012
  3. `18 to 12?

Not exactly a mandate. Some people cannot abide the klannish, so that would explain it.:)

#13     Aug 21, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

As in November's election, it will only require a one electoral vote margin despite the vote stuffing by the left.

#14     Aug 21, 2012
  5. Remember that in November. I am quite my peers have already bookmarked it tho in the event you should lose your internet connection after election day or something.:D

#15     Aug 21, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

English, please. I don't speak what ever phraseology you are using.

#16     Aug 21, 2012
  7. Just add the word "sure" and you'll notice, that even English as a second language readers can understand.

And, after looking at some of your posts, I wouldn't think you would try to be the grammar or phraseology police.

#17     Aug 21, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Still makes no sense. But, of course, you lefties know all the code words that us sane people don't know or care about.

#18     Aug 21, 2012
  9. 60% of the vote would be a landslide.

You are right about one thing...60% of the members on here can't stand the "black klannish".

#19     Aug 21, 2012