Who is the funniest poster on ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Who is the funniest poster on ET?

2. well the bit about you drinking your own piss was kinda funny. Whether you did it or not... it was still a good laugh.

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

The Milk Carton; with a missing Aphie.....one of your best.....but Katrina Johns is up there as one of the funniest cats around. I would have to say...You and him/her are the funniest.....

4. bung, that was some of your best work, and some of the funniest stuff on ET. no doubt about it, you have your funny moments but optional777 is CONSISTENTLY funny. HE DA MAN! :D

btw, why didn't match take place? (FPC & Aphie) where are our two combatants these days??

ps one poster that's not oft mentioned is inandlong. his humor is more subtle and sophisticated but he is just as funny.

5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I don't know if you are the funniest.
    Can I see a picture of you?

6. I look a bit like the small headed guy:

[​IMG]

7. Point for Cathy

8. The Penis Study

In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a
    man's penis was larger than the shaft. After one year and $180,000, they
    concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the
    man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, France decided to do their own study. After
    $250,000.00, and three years of research, they concluded that the reason
    was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Optional777, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted his own study. After two
    weeks and a cost of around $75.46, he concluded that it was to keep his hand
    from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.

:D

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Scary looking yes. Funny looking....I dunno......:)

#10     Nov 29, 2002