Who is the better technician, Alan Farley or Gary B. Smith?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by alanrof, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Candle,

(interesting that your first post on Elitetrader should be promoting a virtually unknown website... also interesting that your second post had a set of links to that site... )

Astute observation about FLACK, I had noticed the same thing too. Hopefully he's here to contribute and not just promote.

#41     Jan 27, 2002
  2. toby400

toby400

Candle etc....well spotted. I too could smell a whiff of vendor about Flacks' posts.

Toby

#42     Jan 27, 2002
  3. RebelHawk

RebelHawk

before it went to a pay site and have to admit it is the best I've come across on the net......no B.S......just clean setups. Though I've considered subscribing, I doubt I will......at least until I have more time to devote to trading on a day to day basis.

Rebel

#43     Jan 27, 2002
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I have heard really good things about www.tomorrowswallstreetjourneltoday.com I hear they call better trades than anyone else. Best of all they have an affiliation with dreamfills.com. I hear they are truely the best in the business. If anyone would like any further info..please see the rest of the spam I will soon be posting all over the net.

Note this post has nothing to do with Alan Farley or Gary B. Smith.

#44     Jan 27, 2002
  5. oolarinm

oolarinm

momentumstockplays ==== absolute joke

their past perfomance is utter nonsense

and absolutely ludicrous . Actually i think it is disgracefull that they will post that as past performance :

i .e %from high
    % from 3 day high

these things make no sense .Tell your subscribers where to exit ( not just a stop loss) or at least suggest where you will exit . That way they will have an idea and you will really be helping them.

#45     Jan 27, 2002
  6. RebelHawk

RebelHawk

oolarinm,

I'm a little surprised at your hostility. First of all, it's not my website and I'm not a subscriber. Actually, I haven't followed any of their stuff since they left the Yahoo Club. Secondly, I do believe he does give specific instructions on the picks. Perhaps you should look at the "sample" link on the home page. As Mike Tyson would say, it doesn't look "ludicrisp" to me.

Good Luck,

Rebel

#46     Jan 27, 2002
  7. Rigel

Rigel

Pinning these guys down is like trying to catch a greased pig, LOL.

#47     Jan 27, 2002
  8. oolarinm

oolarinm

I apologise for what i said about momentum stockplays. I was a little too harsh on them. they are not as bad as i originally suggested . perhaps they are a little helpful afterall

#48     Jan 27, 2002
  9. ROFL... I gotta agree with Brandon on this... Brandon has outlined the generic form of marketing that snake-oilers favor these days... nice one Brandon...

#49     Jan 28, 2002
  10. deepitm

deepitm

Alan,

Did you try the 2 week trial on each? What did you think of their services?

#50     Feb 6, 2002