who is the best options trader in this forum ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by traderlux, Jan 20, 2018.

1. spy guy

spy guy

Yes we have to be careful this is real money I sell everytime I have a profit then repeat for compounding

#41     Jan 23, 2018
  2. Its already beginning to look like that. The numbers are becoming meaningless. I just a have a weekly aim that I target and as long I meet that goal, I'm content.

The puzzle part is definitely the most fun about this. Hedging between and against 3 or 4 instruments. Things that weren't correlating suddenly starts moving together and doing pair hedging (Crude and Natural Gas). It definitely is an mega-economic puzzle to be worked at.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    #42     Jan 23, 2018
    TreeFrogTrader and ironchef like this.
  3. Doobs789

Doobs789

Well, you can't be better than me :)

Some others that come to mind;

sle
    B (atticus)
    Maverick74
    newwurldmn
    sellindexvol66

#43     Mar 1, 2018
    EliteThink and nbbo like this.
  4. ktm

ktm

"B"? Is Atticus back?

#44     Mar 1, 2018
    EliteThink likes this.
  5. Doobs789

Doobs789

No

#45     Mar 1, 2018
  6. Other than throwing the copy of the area newspaper at Mrs Patterson, I am very curious to hear about any other interactions you might have ended up having with the good lady. Obviously, when you were quite a bit older and had access to all those massive returns you were able to generate...

#46     Mar 1, 2018
    312 likes this.
  7. qxr1011

qxr1011

what are the terms of the challenge?

#47     Mar 1, 2018
  8. Who has the biggest, daily average % gains o_O, :wtf: over the course of a week/month/year/two years.
    Pretty straight-forward. The bottom line, performance delivery metric -- what else is there in life,

#48     Mar 1, 2018
  9. qxr1011

qxr1011

what is that for the involved?

i would understand if for example the OP and the challenger each would deposit an escrow of 100K in some account and the winner get the sum

also not clear how the challenge will be conudcted

probably each op and the challenger should each open account with 100k (playing money) at independent broker who can monitor progress over the time lets say a quarter

something like that

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    #49     Mar 1, 2018
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

She was probably too old by then.

#50     Mar 1, 2018