Who is the BEST Futures Broker/Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by daytraderpc, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Hambone

Hambone

Can you post a link to their website?

rah

#41     Jan 14, 2003
  2. ZBEAR

ZBEAR

I Agree with this opinion - as I had an account with E-Local for about 2 months. However - ONE CAVEAT !

At the time, I was having "Major" connectivity problems - not to mention "Multiple Monitor" Problems with J-Trader (PATS) - that took J-Trader forever to fix ( yes - it was their BUG ), so I Closed Out my account.

E-Local whacked me $500.oo just to close the account. I didn't appreciate it - however - in their defense - I will say that they are a Volume House and they had reason ( as I was not trading due to the problems ).

But whatever, it didn't set well with this old Hoss !

#43     Jan 14, 2003
  3. Hmm... well... I know a guy who trades with $1.6 round turn in futures...

Institutional guy though

#44     Jan 14, 2003
  4. And if you add non-member exchange fees (CME, CBOT) then it´s more like $ 2.80 roundturn. :D

#45     Jan 15, 2003
  5. Have been considering trying out Advanced Futures for e-mini trading. Signed up for a J-Trader trial, but have yet to receive the passcodes. Anyone know how long it takes for that. I even gave all my real info. :)
    Anyone have any opinions about advanced?

Thanks
    uptik2000

#46     Jan 17, 2003
  6. Hambone

Hambone

I signed up on Tuesday and they still haven't permmissioned me yet either. I talked to them this morning and they said it may happen today. I had already signed up for a 5-day trial through ProEdge (Infinity) and they sent me a passcode the next day. I have been trying to figure out how to use it today, (it is so completely different from what I'm use to, RealTick). I will still probably use Advance Futures as a broker though since their commision structure is better.

rah

#47     Jan 17, 2003
  7. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

When you sign up for the 2-week trial on the homepage of our website, it will take 2-3 days for an e-mail to be sent to you
    with your user name and password.

The reason we are not able to give you the trial sooner is,
    the response has been tremendous and Patsystems(J-Trader)
    only will have licenses for up to 800 users at one time.

#48     Jan 17, 2003
  8. #49     Jan 17, 2003
  9. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

The 2-week trial that AF offers is Realtime.

The overall response from our customers is after they
    take the 2-week trial and open tjeir account, they are
    already very confident of the platform.

#50     Jan 17, 2003