Who is the best for 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jan 28, 2015.

1. loyek590

loyek590

yes, and that can easily be controlled through the school system, but that would be government control, and we can't have that. Only way around it? Get the government out of the education system. Then it would be only private schools requiring immunization and it would be none off the governments business.

whew! glad I solved that one

#51     Feb 2, 2015
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

There have been plenty of studies done about the risks of vaccines. The results of proper studies over long periods of time demonstrate the benefits of vaccines greatly outweigh the minor risks.

[​IMG]

#52     Feb 2, 2015
  3. fhl

fhl

When the gov't cannot give an honest conclusion as to whether the vaccines are safe or not, see my above post, then only someone who lives in hillary clintons village would let the idiots take over their children's medical care.

The above pic in your post is a bald faced lie. The science is not in on whether the vaccines are safe.

#53     Feb 2, 2015
  4. fhl

fhl

Try actually reading what the Institute of Medicine actually wrote before you make that assinine statement.

#54     Feb 2, 2015
  5. fhl

fhl

Here is what the Institute of Medicine actually wrote if anyone wants to get all sciency about it.

" In fact, the IOM Committee warned that there should be no misinterpretation of the fact that they DO NOT KNOW whether or not more than 100 very serious reported health problems linked to the eight vaccines they studied are caused by those vaccines. In most cases, the Committee was unable to come to a conclusion because there are no or very few scientific studies investigating the reported vaccine-related adverse event or the studies, which are published in the medical literature, are methodologically flawed in some way."

#55     Feb 2, 2015
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Are you next going to claim that vaccines cause autism. The nonsense from Wakefield has been debunked, and U.K. prosecutors are thinking of bringing charges against him for his fraudulent research which caused public health problems.

[​IMG]

#56     Feb 2, 2015
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Most employers in Canada have a no vaccination, no job policy. I can only hope to see this instituted in all western countries.

#57     Feb 2, 2015
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

That is not what the government said... you can read all the direct reports from the Institute of Medicine at their home page for Immunization Safety Review - https://www.iom.edu/Activities/PublicHealth/ImmunizationSafety.aspx

Let's quote the 2011 Adverse Effects of Vaccines: Evidence and Causality report from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) which your article and other post purports to use as their authoritative source - "Of the 158 causality conclusions, the majority of cases (135 vaccine-adverse event pairs), the evidence was inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship. Overall, the committee concludes that few health problems are caused by or clearly associated with vaccines." - http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2011/Adverse-Effects-of-Vaccines-Evidence-and-Causality.aspx

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    #58     Feb 2, 2015
  9. jem

jem

my kids are vaccinated because my wife works in the field so there is no choice.
    but... my analysis is that vaccines are far from risk free... don't let you kids get vaccinated when they are sick and I would limit the amount of vaccines they have administer at one time. (as suggested by someone else on this site.)

here is another article about the federal program which pays out money after brain injuries...
    http://www.reviewjournal.com/vin-suprynowicz/2-billion-paid-out-vaccine-injuries-kids

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    #59     Feb 2, 2015
  10. jem

jem

here is more...

from what I just read apparently the pertussis vaccine does harm to 22 to to 35 out of 3 million.

http://www.nationallawjournal.com/i...ll-This-Courts-Docket?slreturn=20150102202003

#60     Feb 2, 2015