Who is the best for 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jan 28, 2015.

1. jem

jem

the algo is not yet weighing in... but ricter may be right.

I did not put him on the list in any category... because I still think he would be a good president due to his competence, I am just concerned he is far more like boehner and mcconnell than cruz.

#21     Jan 29, 2015
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Romney is a chump. I voted for him last time because I would have voted for an aardvark over Obama.

#22     Jan 29, 2015
  3. I have some respect for Romney the man. As a candidate though, he made a series of rookie errors that call into question his own judgment and political skills. Like Trump said, he had his chance and blew it. Next man up.

#23     Jan 29, 2015
    PiggyBank likes this.
  4. jem

jem

according to todays news, Romney is out. whew, I am glad I did not force the algo to weigh in.

#24     Jan 30, 2015
  5. BSAM

BSAM

A fatal mitt and run.

#25     Jan 30, 2015
  6. loyek590

loyek590

I guess the most despicable thing I saw was on tv on msnbc on the Rachel Maddow show. After months of portraying him as an out of touch rich guy, they showed him two days after being defeated fueling up his own SUV at the self service. And the spin was, "Oh how the mighty have fallen." Here is the man you almost voted for to be the most powerful man in the universe, and now look at him, fueling up his own suv at the self serve just like a commoner.

#26     Jan 30, 2015
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Do people actually watch the Rachel Maddow show? If you do watch it, it is something you probably don't want to admit in public.

#27     Jan 30, 2015
    BSAM likes this.
  8. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I agree .. I turned her show on once and that was enough of that lesbo and her ranting.

#28     Jan 30, 2015
    BSAM likes this.
  9. loyek590

loyek590

yes, I watch several shows on msnbc. I can only take so much of that right wing crap on FOX. I mean, I'm all for common sense, but they take it to the extreme. msnbc is a real trip. If you watch Rachel Maddow you will learn that if you are a school teacher or fireman or cop, you are evil because you are one of the ones who own stocks traded on the NYSE in your 401k or pension plan. And in her mind there is a big difference between the owners (the public) and the "workers." Her favorite team is the Green Bay Packers because she thinks they are a non profit organization.

Like the man said, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

#29     Jan 30, 2015
  10. wildchild

wildchild

If you want some real comedy listen to NPR. I think most of the windbags at Fox and MSNBC know that they are just caricatures and are just saying this stuff for ratings, but the people on NPR actually take themselves seriously. For instance, there was a lady who was working on her PhD and her argument was that white people thought black people were superhuman, and the reason they think this is because Morgan Freeman played God in Bruce Almighty. I was laughing my ass off, but this lady was dead serious.

#30     Jan 31, 2015