who is still profitable in the forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Bo? Tim? Sorry, are those names supposed to mean something to us?

Anyway good luck to Bo whoever he is, 2000% if he's trading sensibly and he's reasonably consistent should take him around 6 years with compounding, give or take.

And yes of course there are people making money in FX, the ones who find trading difficult usually end up trying to promote something on trading forums :p

#51     May 20, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well I'd hate for Zoner to get his panties all up in a bunch about me "spamming" ET on behalf of Bo Yoder or Tim Sykes. Since you asked though, there ya go.

Brandon

#52     May 20, 2009
  3. Sushi

Sushi

You guys are total morons. The retail forex market was created for gamblers who can't afford the real interbank market. No one makes money in retail forex. No one! Overtime everyone losses. It's a fools game

#53     May 20, 2009
  4. lol, Tim 'Timmay' Sykes, the loser of the century! Geez, is he still trying to sell his crap!

Give me a break, the guy's a total fuck up......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDo3rEXcMRs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDo3rEXcMRs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#54     May 20, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You can think whatever you want of Tim, but his subscribers are making money. He's also one of the most honest people I've ever worked with. There have been a number of things I've wanted to do with him to grow his business, and he has a very strong sense of what is fair and right and he will not cross those lines. He is someone I'm very proud to be trying to help.

He's selling his whatever you want to call it...and he's also making about $3000 to $5000 per week trading penny stocks. His subscribers are up hundreds of thousands of dollars this month, and his website is bringing in nearly 100K a month.

If that's a "loser" I'd be thrilled to be one.

#55     May 20, 2009

6. i concur, brandon. TS likely brings in more money per month, in a no risk fashion, than 98% of ET----- you guys should be able to turn some serious coin together. best wishes, surf

ps. the guy is still ranked number 1 on covestor--- serious major returns so far--- NO OTHER ET GURU type has ever publically posted this type of performance verified by 3rd party EVER.

I don't get the hate. It makes no sense.

#56     May 20, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Which just goes to show that all the bullshit they say about "show me your track record and then I'll respect you" is just that, pure bullshit.

#57     May 20, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Why should he waste his time at a place that doesnt have anyone interested in buying his product? Go over to covestor and it's something entirely different.

In terms of working with anyone, I get several proposals per month now to work with people, most of which I turn down. Some of them could make me a lot more money than Tim, but Tim is an honest guy with a good product that helps people. Like I said I'm proud to work with him.

Brandon

#58     May 20, 2009
  9. Timmay is a standing joke, period. He made a complete arse out of himself in WSW and throughtout the whole community as I remember, whinging little kid trying to sell garbage to the gullible after losing big wads of clients money.

If you're telling me he's changed and is now an upstanding member of the trading community, genuine, honest, and an all round great guy then sorry, I just don't buy it.

People have spammed these forums on his behalf for as long as I can remember, if he's making as much money as you say he is then he could afford to pay the ticket. In fact if he's as successful as you claim he is and everyone around him is making truckloads of cash I'm surprised his name's not the buzz of every trading forum, blog, and chat room on the net! As it is his name is hardly ever mentioned, strange that.

I always had the impression you were just a marketing man Brandonf, it's just a shame you have no integrity and will punt for whoever pays.

Anyway, have a nice day and regards to Timmmay, I really must put up the rest of the clips of him making a complete fool out of himself, the contrast of professionals against that little turd was really funny even though it was painfully embarrassing at times, the one I felt sorry for was his Mum who did his cleaning for him and wiped his butt, poor woman having that for a son!

Now what exactly does this have to do with forex?

:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDo3rEXcMRs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDo3rEXcMRs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#59     May 20, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Nothing. I mentioned that BO is doing a forex thing but I'm not working with him right now since I'm working with Tim, so I dont know all the details. Then you said "are these names supposed to mean anything to us" ...so I told you who exactly they are, and now you have decided to go off on a rant about Tim.

#60     May 20, 2009