who is still profitable in the forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hahahaha! I love when people believe that bullsh**

It just means I can get in before you :D

Mounafia,

I might suggest you tighten your risks a bit (my trading rules don't allow three straight losing sessions).

As for your strategy, you might want to take a break for a while to clear your mind and/or work harder to look for flaws in your strategy.

If there's one big thing I had to learn it's that the markets have nothing to do with what is "rational" or what "makes sense." All you should worry about is what is.

Best of luck to you.

#31     May 15, 2009
  2. If kill the sunshine were reall a trader, you would be able to trade anything. Thats what a real trader does. Obviously he is a fag

#32     May 15, 2009
  3. that's complete BS!

the eminis are a real trading vehicle. they act like it push up pull back.. push up pull backi can scalp all day long.

a REAL traders dream.

no one trades forex, they INVEST for the WEEK that's trading
    for loosers

:eek:

#33     May 15, 2009
  4. Pascal

Pascal

Haha, this guy is a joke.

Forex has more backfills in 10 minutes than the eminis do in a week.

#34     May 15, 2009
  5. Losers, trading for losers, not loosers :D

#35     May 15, 2009
  6. Quite probably but he's just doing what he does best, trolling forums :D

#36     May 15, 2009
  7. What's going on at ET lately? What is it with all these people who start threads or post messages telling us that trading doesn't work, trading futures doesn't work, trading Forex doesn't work? Why are they here? This is a trading forum for crying out loud. That's what we do - trade. What is it they hope to accomplish with all this BS? I just don't understand some people. Why waste your time signing up for a trading forum to tell traders they can't trade? Don't they have anything better to do with their time/lives? Sheeesh...

#37     May 15, 2009
  8. baron193

baron193

Best thing i read here in a long time achilles, your last few posts,
    i know what you're saying is right, because (even though we probably use different PA/TA techniques) it is exactly my expirience as well, what i like the most is your truthfull statement
    that it takes years, not just a few months, as most new to this would expect.
    10 second charts are incredible tools...at the right times

#38     May 18, 2009
  9. They get their kicks from trolling, it's their life ambition, in fact one guy has dozens of different names and makes hundreds of troll posts every week!

I must admit I don't have a particularly exciting life myself but that is just way too sad!

#39     May 18, 2009
  10. jamus

jamus

Best Post I have read on ET...and I have been here for some time...

#40     May 18, 2009