who is still profitable in the forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Mar 5, 2009.

1. 30% pa return ('profit paid' makes you sound like the clueless newb that you are) with a 25% risk and volatile equity swings between +37% and -25%, and you reckon you've got "....over 30 years of experience for forex trading...", yeah right, tell me another!

My guess is you've been trading a few months, have blown out a few nickel and dime accounts, ran out of money, and are now looking for other peoples money to overleverage.

No-one in their right mind is going to give you 20k, heck you'll be lucky to even get 20 bucks!

Have a nice day :D

#21     May 15, 2009
  2. JDL

JDL

LMAO :p :p :p

#22     May 15, 2009
  3. forex has nothing to do about trading :mad:

it will ruin any trading skills you have acquired from years of experience in other real trading markets

#23     May 15, 2009
  4. 'Nothing to do with trading', or you could have 'forex is not about trading'.

"forex has nothing to do about trading", like your post, doesn't actually make any sense.....mind you that's about par for the course when it comes to most of your (and your alter egos) posts :D

#24     May 15, 2009
  5. forex sucks it's not about trading.

forex trends too much and doesn't 'pull back' when it should

doesn't obey the emini rulz

clear to you now? :D

#25     May 15, 2009
  6. It seems like all markets keep getting worse. I trade multiple futures markets and equiites. Whatever happened in the middle of march killed the structure of the equity markets. they look and feel vastly different than before.

The best thing for everyone to do is wait for something to happen.

#26     May 15, 2009
  7. Oh about as clear as a forex chart is to you I imagine :p

Simply because you can't trade forex doesn't mean it isn't tradeable, it just means that you lack the necessary skills.

#27     May 15, 2009
  8. I don't think markets get worse or better, they just change. You could be waiting a long time for the market to adapt to you so the best thing to do is for you to adapt to the market.

#28     May 15, 2009
  9. doesnt do what it should??? The market should do what ever it wants to do. if its not about 'trading' do elighten us as to what it is about

#29     May 15, 2009
  10. trading is about GAMING the action.

forex has NO game.

can't play anything less than the '15'. you'll get rich if lucky in short run and go broke if you play enough :(

that ain't trading

forex is a joke.

#30     May 15, 2009