who is still profitable in the forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mounafia, Mar 5, 2009.

1. We are returning from Houston in the US. My husband is contracted to NASA. And I actually miss the cold weather dreadfully.

We are having trouble getting answers from our accountant about my tax that I will have to pay on my trading. Thats why I came here. I thought you would know what the tax rules were in the UK for a fulltime trader.

#201     Jun 30, 2009
  2. We've been doing great with Forex.

Our mentality is the same for trading anything. Trade with rules a plan and discipline.

You also need to have a plan of when the inevitable draw-down occurs.

#202     Jun 30, 2009
  3. this is awesome...just netted the largest pip trade of my life...exit my GBP/USD short @ 1.6415...got 50 pips...wow...I need to really 'do again and again' what I did right on this trade and reproduce 'over and over'...

just as a side note...this also was my first ever 'non manual' forex trade...meaning I entered and set my exit and 'went on to do normal life' stuff...just checked my account and YES...50 pip profit...this is awesome...beginnning to realise...you 'aint gonna' make any real cash $$ trying to scalp forex...anyone else ever realise this?

#203     Jun 30, 2009
  4. As far as I know there aren't actually any rules specific to a full time trader, it's a business like any other business so either you're self-employed or you're an employee of the company you set up. There are probably other options as well, like I say what's best for you will depend on your own personal circumstances to some extent.

If you're having difficulty getting reliable info then you could try this firm.

#204     Jul 1, 2009