who is 'Scientist'?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by funky, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Alright, I admit it mate...I'm Scientist .

OldTrader

#41     Oct 19, 2003
  2. no no im scientist!!!!!!!!!!!!

#42     Oct 19, 2003
  3. Now, I'm getting serious! :mad:

WHO's not Scientist? :confused:

#43     Oct 19, 2003

4. :D :p :cool: :D

#44     Oct 19, 2003
  5. Excuse me! :mad:

Your answer means you're, or you aren't Scientist? :confused:

#45     Oct 19, 2003
  6. I think it's a definite maybe :D

-Fast

#46     Oct 19, 2003
  7. I guess so, too! :D

#47     Oct 20, 2003
  8. friend of Scientist, and you can check my posts to see it, but nevertheless I believe that the originator and contributors to this thread are mental dwarfs subpar even to Scientist. Enough is enough! This thread should be in the chit-chat at best, although I don't think that it belongs even there.

#48     Oct 20, 2003
  9. I'm a friend of Scientist by showing no any disrespect, and you don't have to check my posts to see it. :)

Everyone should take it easy, and don't be too serious. :p

#49     Oct 20, 2003
  10. ...please permit me to offer a conter argument. First, no self-respecting trader will post to Chit-Chat, it's undignified. Second, look at how many hits it got in so short a time, and ET is all about hits. Third, the question went straight to the core of the experience of cyberspace posting. When my daughter was eight months pregnant and couldn't work she did phone sex until the delivery (you may have talked to her, she was "Hi! I'm Sylvie, and I'm hot!"). My point is that no one here is what he projects (well, maybe Don Bright is), and that absent that all important sense of the physical reality of the person you don't know what to believe. I personally was gratified to see so many people whose posts I enjoy attracted like sharks to a bloated whale carcass.

#50     Oct 20, 2003