who is 'Scientist'?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by funky, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Count both of us............

#31     Oct 19, 2003
  2. ...........in.

#32     Oct 19, 2003
  3. ...two more psychotraders check in. However, my two favorites are missing, you know who you are. But in the case of one, it's only 7AM in Paris, so he may be still sheeping, I mean, sleeping.

#33     Oct 19, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I hope this means that all those morons who can't spell "loser" are actually the same person. This will make me feel much better about the future of the language.

#34     Oct 19, 2003
  5. No, it's spelling! :D

#35     Oct 19, 2003
  6. LOLOLOL!

#36     Oct 19, 2003
  7. 100, so many!!!??? :confused:

#37     Oct 19, 2003
  8. ...now we know that Inandlong has no life, and that neither is he "Scientist". As an insider, can you get us a special dispensation to keep this thread in the psych forum until we're exhausted? You could say that it is an extraordinary real-time case study of the madness of traders. Perhaps you could be this century's Kindleberger "Hypomanias, Panics, and Clashes", or even its MacKay: "Extraordinary Popular Derisions and the Madness of ET".

#38     Oct 19, 2003
  9. funky

funky

hypostomus....you are one of the very best contributors on this site....keep it up.....your words are eloquent, definitive, and ingenious. i wish i could write like you!!!!

#39     Oct 19, 2003
  10. ...oh, yeah, very valued contributor. Me and Phoenix and a bunch of other other baddies just got booted off of another thread for posting the most serious and literate set of mini book reviews on trading that you would ever want to read. Learning before trading is OT! Like posting before learning how to trade isn't! I'm going to start writing in a turgid arcane abstruse obtuse recondite style so nobody will know whether I'm OT or not.

#40     Oct 19, 2003