Who is ready to join the party and short the market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vincentnyc, Feb 11, 2018.

short thr market?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. turnaround thursday? let see if shorting will cooperate tomorrow thursday. who is ready to short?

#61     Feb 14, 2018
  2. you guys lost your arse because you didn't spot the 1000x down day. So you sold low, and bought (hopefully) higher. BUt still waaaay belong the low. But why a downturn now? With the news and what not?

#62     Feb 14, 2018
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Out of the Fortune 500, you have Enron, Bear, Lehman, 3 out of 500, so your odds of getting those are 3/500, or 0.6%, I like those odds sir.

#63     Feb 15, 2018
  4. Look son, I’m not going to do your homework for you. If you want those company just google it.

#64     Feb 15, 2018
  5. Market has been going down the last 3 days. Who is ready to join the party and short the market today 3/2/18?

#65     Mar 2, 2018
  6. Gramp

Gramp

Your post reminds me of this quote. “One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute”. William Feather.

#66     Mar 10, 2018
  7. I know. Been buying and selling and making money all last week. We ain’t out of the wood yet until it hit the resistance line...watch and learn my grasshopper.

#67     Mar 11, 2018
  8. Dude, you said you were shorting into 2/12, the day after we put in a dragonfly candle on a strong bullish reversal. You say short again on 2/13 when we get the confirmation. You say it's a short again on 3/2 and nail the first higher low.

And then you say you've been making money and condescend to people suggesting they could learn from you. Definitely a learning opportunity, but you're the subject not the teacher.

That's the third time you've shown up to the frat party at 11am to clean vomit and sticky floors. Sorry to ruin the joke for everyone else, but it's just getting sad; they're not going to ask you to pledge.

#68     Mar 11, 2018
  9. what is the problem? market goes up and goes down....if you know how to trade, you make money. that is my point. but these past weeks and months, s&p volatility is out of the normal. market may go up or down next week. but we ain't out of the wood until it hit the resistance line. now begone...

#69     Mar 11, 2018