Who is RCG Girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Aug 6, 2012.

1. #11     Aug 7, 2012
  2. So what if she is you jackass? Your old lady probably snags lightning and knocks buzzards off shit wagons. Cassie is a doll inside and out.

:cool:

#12     Aug 7, 2012
  3. Cassie

Cassie

Wow guys, I must say I'm pretty flattered- _:) (Well besides the suggestion that I am 40 pounds overweight)

To address a few remarks, No I do not trade. I do know a lot about it. Ron (RCG) taught me a lot, and is the one who introduced me to this site. I am doing some more research on it all to see if it is something I could picture myself doing regularly._

I am an artist. I received some good responses when I originally posted a few pictures in the Daily Hotties thread, so I decided to start my own, and what a hit it has become!! I like to do it, and I like to do it for you guys.

I stay away from the P&R threads because they tend to get too negative for me. Not my cup of tea. I do follow politics and religion closely. I'm definitely a "lurker" not a "chatter" in those rooms.

I have posted several pictures of myself within my thread. There are shots of most of my body scattered through out it, including a head shot. But, I will NEVER tell where and when!!

My handle is what it is because I used to date Ron. We have been seperated for a while now, but still talk. He is a great man, despite what some of you think or have discussed on here. If it wasn't for him, you guys would've never got to enjoy my threads!

I appreciate everyone who follows my thread (and even those who don't) Hope that sums it up for ya. If you want to know anything else feel free to message me :)

P.S. I am def not 40 pounds overweight. lol

#13     Aug 8, 2012
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

What is wrong with 40 lbs extra, if it is in all the right places?

[​IMG]

#14     Aug 8, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is he as big a liar in person as he is on the internet?

#15     Aug 18, 2012
  6. I'm sure Cassie can give you a good handy..

#16     Aug 21, 2012
  7. Awful! Disgusting! Deeply disturbing! Psychologically devastating! Thanks for the nearly invisible link to suicidegirls.com! I may join!

#17     Aug 21, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's NOT all in the "right" places.

#18     Aug 21, 2012
  9. Au contraire. Such a sweaty fleshy physiognomy creates virtual orifices. And you never need to heat your bedroom in the winter.

#19     Aug 21, 2012
  10. nursebee

nursebee

Big bottom girls you make my rockin world go round!
    Try not to nod your head...

#20     Aug 21, 2012