Who is or what is ET member loop2132?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by forex-forex, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Who is or what is ET member loop2132?

I'm on a Vancouver, Canada downtown public library computer and go to EliteTrader and I notice that I'm logged in as loop2132 and my Email is loop2132@gmail.com I didn't sign in and these computers always reboot the entire OS with each new user so it's not as if a previous library user forgot to sign out. Plus the odds of another library patron visiting EliteTrader before me is remote on this computer since there are about 100 computers.

I put him on my buddy list and he is online now. Very odd.

2. I think somebody is trying to access our computer's database? I stopped receiving email alerts and the spell check button goes back and forth with the preview reply button.

Good thing I built a separate guest house for the laptop I use to surf ET.....:D

Condone electronix if you will...

3. Maybe your duplicate helping you to be more famous as you shall be online all the time!! :p :D

Jokes aside, it can be the problem with the cookies, which may not be getting cleared when you log in again. You shall need to delete the cookies manually. :)

4. I'm pretty pissed off. I'm logged in as StillStanding! I pray no one is logged in on my account. I have some PM's that I don't want someone else reading. This is a MAJOR security breach. This needs to be taken care of ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. It's not a cookie issue. I will sometimes go to the library and checkout EliteTrader WITHOUT logging in and in this case I was logged in as loop2132. I wasn't on my home computer.

It also happened to this ET member: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113950

6. I understand moderators can read PMs....

7. I went to post, and noticed I was logged in as "Injejency." It was also a GMAIL account

It sounds like a hacker attack.

8. If it is not a cookie issue, then it looks confusing and can be a serious issue! :( Then, what can be the reason and the solution for the same?