Who is more racist in USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Feb 13, 2006.

Members of which party today are more racist?

1. Democrats

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Republicans

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Hello Barney. I understand your inability to comprehend simple sentences is because of inbreeding. The purpose of the post was to point out that dark-skinned GOP operatives are non-existent at the grass-roots level. Yes, the inbreed neo-commies in the new GOP are indeed very racist.

Yes, I do agree that most ghetto Blacks are pre-disposed to violence. It is a sad cultural issue with ghetto Blacks. Most ghetto Black women are repeatedly molested as children. I provide Oprah Winfrey as an example. She was repeatedly raped by her uncle over many years. Also, Black women are looked down upon in our society. Between a equally qualified black and white woman, the white woman will make a significant percentage more in salary and benefits. The result of these repeated life-long trauma to the black womans psyche results in a severe loss of self worth. Low self esteem women will sleep with multiple male partners as sex is used to compensate for the lack of love in their lives. Since most Blacks do not believe in abortions, they will have multiple births from multiple male partners. Low self-esteem women breed more low-self-esteemed children, who grow up to be low achievers in life. Low achieving ghetto Black males will resort to crime to try and get the life-style that their hip-hop heros flash on TV. Once these males revolve through prison several times, prison life and crime become a normal part of life for them. They pass this character trait to their multiple bastard children with multiple female partners. These children find prison experience as a normal life experience because their fathers are always in prison. And so the vicious cycle continues.

White trash inbreeds will also exhibit similar traumatic behavior. Many trailer trash white girls are raped by close relatives, resulting in similar low-esteem issues and generations of low-achievers. This behavior occurs mostly in the South. That is why the neo-commie agenda works so well with Southern inbreeds. They are illiterate and the inbreeding causes what I have termed as the "regressive neo-commie psychosis".

Quote from Arnie:
    Whoa!! So by that logic I can safely assume that blacks are more likely to commit violent crime because there are more blacks in prison than whites? Jesus, you are one dumb sonofabitch!

#41     Feb 15, 2006