Who is more racist in USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Feb 13, 2006.

Members of which party today are more racist?

1. Democrats

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Republicans

22 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. it's funny; w/o dr king and affirmative action, claire fat 4 eyed thomas and condi dyke rice would be waiting on tables in the south.

#21     Feb 13, 2006
  2. Ricter

Ricter

That's not hidden video, and it's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the investigative videos that TV channels periodically do.

#22     Feb 13, 2006
  3. OMG-

TV news......ya gotta be kidding.

Tv news always does their stories on whites because they want to sell lotsa advertising, and whites are the target audience because they have more money to spend....

Take the homeless thing during the Reagan years - every story you saw was good looking white folks. The reality then, as it is now, is that the VAST majority are mentally disturbed or drug abusers... but that doesn't sell ads, so......

#23     Feb 13, 2006
  4. One only has to look at the footage of each party to get an idea of which one is more racist. During the most recent GOP footage I literally counted only 12 Black faces in the entire convention hall of over 100,000 participants. On the other hand, in the Democratic Convention, the ratio of white to dark-skinned was a good 2:1.
    This poll also has a bias factor. Most individuals who are attempting to learn how to trade are white males with a GOP bias.

#24     Feb 13, 2006
  5. A truthful statement that many neo-commies run away from. Mr. Thomas failing to wash his blackness away, decided to marry white.

Quote from kingcobra:

it's funny; w/o dr king and affirmative action, claire fat 4 eyed thomas and condi dyke rice would be waiting on tables in the south.

#25     Feb 13, 2006
  6. Those white people, not only they dare trade, they also vote their own self interest. How racist of them.

They are also Zionist Nazis. Yes.

#26     Feb 13, 2006
  7. Hello Nick Gleeson, you do understand that the old Southern inbreeds who called themselves "yellow dog" Democrats are the same inbreeds who now call themselves GOP neo-commies. Mr. Storm Thurmond was a "yellowdog" Democrat AKA modern neo-commie. Their Walmart values have never changed. Mr. Thurmond is a typical example. He was someone who railed against blacks in every sentence he spoke, yet he raped a under-aged black woman and fathered a bastard black girl.

I know most of you in the South are illiterate. Please make an effort to find someone who did not drop out early from highschool to read the following book to you. The author shows that the illiterate inbreeds in the South have remained what they always were. Welfare collecting savages.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1586482971/103-6480580-1321467?v=glance&n=283155

Above all, Thurmond's legacy lies in the political landscape of America today. Before his Dixiecrat campaign in 1948 most Southerners could not conceive of voting against a Democratic presidential nominee. Thurmand's candidacy allowed many such Southerners to break that habit without actually having to vote for a Republican and once that crack appeared in the solid South, the dam was bound to break and break soon. Thurmond himself then demolished the dam by switching parties and since that time the Democratic presidential candidate has only once carried the majority of states in the old Confederacy. This new solid Republican South has for better or worse irreversibly changed the political dynamics of the United States and Thurmond was more responsible for this change than any other three people put together.

Quote from Nick Leeson Jr:

Convertibility,

For your edification Strom Thurmond was a democrat until 1964 (that includes his bid for presidency, the one where he supported racial segregation). Nice try though, I think you've proved you are quite a bit more slow than those slow southerners down dere in da carolinas . . .

#27     Feb 13, 2006
  8. You are one of the intelligent few neo-commies to acknowledge the bias. I commend you for coming forth and acknowledging the bias.

Quote from estrader:

Those white people, not only they dare trade, they also vote their own self interest. How racist of them.

They are also Zionist Nazis. Yes.

#28     Feb 13, 2006
  9. This is all news to me. I am a neo and a commie. Hmm.

I acknowledge your total lack of humor in this dismal world.

#29     Feb 13, 2006
  10. Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia, says Bob Jones University has a ban on interracial dating. Any graduates out there comment on this? What do you guys do after the cross burning event?

#30     Feb 13, 2006