Who Is Kamala? She WOULD Become President If Biden Fails Or Steps Down

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Indeed. There's something wrong when the Allahu Akbars can build ski slopes in the middle of a hot bloody desert, but Florida can't get their heads out of their ass and embrace solar panels.

https://www.skidxb.com/

#31     Sep 10, 2020
  2. You stupid, ignorant twit.

Can't you read? That story was written by former California Congressman Steve Baldwin.

ON IGNORE!!

#32     Sep 10, 2020
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

assemblyman

#33     Sep 10, 2020
  4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

There are virtually no solar panels on homes here. When I started asking about it I was told that they get destroyed in hurricanes. You don't see any type of equipment mounted on roofs here. Power lines are run underground etc.

#34     Sep 10, 2020
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, I know, I lived there. The hurricane line is kool-aid. Not all power lines are run underground, it depends on the area of the state.

New England gets more Nor'easters (hurricanes in winter) per year than Florida gets hurricanes per year, and plenty of solar panels around here. Yer being fed bullshit.

The sunshine state cannot afford to use the sunshine it gets because of the rare hurricane threat each year?

You can thank companies like Duke energy and such for your lack of solar-power generation. Oh, and the last few governors Florida has had, succumbing to the power company lobby.

Something wrong with that.

#35     Sep 10, 2020
  6. userque

userque

Are you and @FortuneTeller , and @derektrader of the same immediate family?

Did you really have me on ignore? Regardless, I was able to block you. Except that I can still see your posts. (Gotta love the ability to code in javascript.)

I look forward to responding to your next clown-post, even if you don't see it. :finger:

#36     Sep 10, 2020
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Outside of widespread cheating which I feel the Democrats are looking to engage in, Joe Biden will not win the November 3, 2020 election if the elections were run fairly, meaning rules on absentee ballot voting including, signatures are verified.

#37     Sep 10, 2020
  8. DTB2

DTB2

But is he wrong?

#38     Sep 11, 2020
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

We have our own nuclear power station, Hutchinson Island. I received my FPL power bill this morning for August power consumption.

I've got air conditioning running 24 x 7 in the house set at 78 deg, garage dehumidifier system running 24 x 7 set at 60%, pool pump and fountain pumps running 24 x7, pool electro-catalytic salt/chlorine separator running 12 hours per day and all manner of house lighting, landscape lighting, dock lighting and appliances running as needed.

My total bill is $56.13 and $10.00 of that is a fee I pay for a whole house lightning suppressor and lightning insurance for everything electrical or electronic which also covers my boat if it is on shore power (if I ever manage to go get it).

Power is so cheap here that its impossible for solar to make any economic sense. My interest was having backup power but most here get a natural gas whole house generator and I'm going that way too. Add in the obvious potential for damage given that we experience 150+ mph winds on average every 17 years and you end up seeing absolutely zero solar panels. I literally have not seen a single solar panel since I got here. Its a little weird at first until you get your bill and it is 1/6th what you would pay on the West Coast.

People here seem to look at the numbers and aren't going to pay for Chinese solar panels that are expensive, inefficient and vulnerable. Its almost like they have thought it through. Better living through nuclear fission lol.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    #39     Sep 11, 2020
    traderob likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

As wrong as every other opinion piece I've never bothered to read

#40     Sep 11, 2020